Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

random shit' date=' whats the farthest u guys have driven to pick up?

im dry as fuck but so lazy dont feel like driving 20 mins :([/quote']

I'm almost never dry but when I do have to pick up it's still a 20 min drive. That's across town, I've driven further back when I was desperate but now I'm steady :cool:

thanks but what do you guys recommend? we were planning on gods gift but if theres something better i want it. i hear i wont even enjoy it my first time, hope its not the case with me. ive never smoked anything before

ps does alcohol accompany mj good?

thanks but what do you guys recommend? we were planning on gods gift but if theres something better i want it. i hear i wont even enjoy it my first time, hope its not the case with me. ive never smoked anything before

i've heard gods gift is a great strain, just ask your friend to get one of his favorites they all get you high. a lot of people including myself don't actually feel the effects until they've smoked a couple times and do it right, inhale, hold it in and all that. alcohol can accompany mj good if you can handle it, a lot of people can't handle the mix though. i'd say take it easy if you're going to mix until you know your limits.

im about to try smoking for the first time with my friend. hes got a license so what's the best stuff? i dont plan on doing it anymore afterwards so i want to make it worth my while.

How about Alaskan Thunderfuck? You're definitely going to do it again, trust me. Weed isn't my life but it's a hobby on week ends and shit. It definitely gives you a different image of the world, most of the time a good one. It's a good time to explore your senses and shit or just watch some intense tv. I was so high yesterday, and really I wouldn't drink if it's your first time. I don't like drinking when i'm high except beer. But yeah yesterday i was so baked, probably the best high i've ever had. thank you twotwelve.

maybe since its your first time you should waste your money on preemo shit since you wont really be able to appreciate it. that is assuming that you will like it and end up doing it again (which is what always happens)

i almost never enjoy being cross faded. i always tend to become very quiet and disconnected from the environment and people around me. and i always feel as though everyone is judging me by how fucked up i am. it's either one or the other for me.

its aight, but NOT smoking after lots of alcohol (depending on how heavy a drinker you are). thats just asking for the spins

*another note- so faded watching the pianist today. it was beyond intense.

Disappointed this fell off the first page! Haha, anyways I'm blown right now after a bowl of the Grape Kush mixed with the Granddaddy Purp. Needless to say I'm playing Street Fighter 4 zoned the FUCK out..

This Grape Kush is the first Kush I have ever smoked [legit Kush, not some BS name thrown on middies most people try to push around here] and the high from it is soooo intense. Is this a normal trait found in all kinds of Kush? Sort of like you're paralyzed from the neck down and just feel amazing.. I just sit in deep though for what seems like an hour and it'll only have been 15 minutes. I love this shit.