Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

define "amazingly"?

did it change the high in any way? Or did you just get more baked/baked easier. i've wanted to try this out for a long time... but i dont have any mangos. :o

dude if it didnt change his high i dont think he would of done it. just try it. if it dont work..... mangos are bomb so its a win win.

^^^ looks good ham!

im chillin at my moms loft waiting for charter to come and fix her cable. anyway, long story short i was checking on her weed stash cause i was gonna leave her a nug if she didnt have any...little did i know she has about an ounce of fire! pics soon.

^^^ looks good ham!

im chillin at my moms loft waiting for charter to come and fix her cable. anyway, long story short i was checking on her weed stash cause i was gonna leave her a nug if she didnt have any...little did i know she has about an ounce of fire! pics soon.

momscopy.jpg

So I've got a 3 hour flight tomorrow, I want to whip up some brownies tonight but I only have 3 grams. To the peeps in this thread who've made edibles before, should I dump all of it in to whatever I'm making and then divide it into 3 parts, or should I divide it up even more? I'm a seasoned smoker (read: every day) so I don't want to pussy out on how much I put in each brownie.