Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

not for multichambered tubes and impatient people

definitely not as effective as iso + salt.....

anyone wanna buy a 24'' double chamber roor? Inline ashcatcher? hit me up

impatient? if GO is not making your tubes and headies spotless, you're not using it correctly. I use it on all my tubes, double and triples, and it works fantastic granted Salt+Iso is much cheaper Grunge off is the epitome of glass cleaning formulas .

Try using it on your diffys and bowls, works wonders.

bouwnt,

what's your username on TC?

Over the weekend I sampled some sapphire and chiefed on pineapple the rest of the time. All I know about sapphire is one bong rip got me so high. I don't really know the smell but the guy said his shit is too skunky. I'll be the first to admit that when I first heard the name Pineapple for weed I was like give me a fucking break. But I seen this pretty ass bud and boy, that shit is terrific. The smell is so sweet (not like a pineapple tho, duh) very tropic. The taste is even better; sweet, very cleen bud. Took like two bowl rips for me to feel the effects.

Which Europeans use most cannabis?

LEVELS of cannabis use in Europe remain high by historical standards, according to a new report on drug use from the EU's drug-monitoring arm. Around a quarter of all Europeans aged between 15 and 64, or some 72m people, have tried cannabis. The Dutch are not the keenest spliff smokers in Europe, despite lenient laws: the Danes, French and Britons are most likely to have puffed on a joint at some point in their lives. The highest levels of usage are reported among people between the ages of 15 and 24.

Drugsfinal.jpg

Told ya.

1 and 1/4? size paper or is it like those king size hemp bob marley papes?

its a king size hemp paper. my roommate rolled it, so im not sure the exact type of peper.

Is it just the angle of the photo, or is that joint the size of a blunt? What kind of papers did you use?

awesome though.

it is indeed quite large...my roommate has an awesome habit of constantly rolling enormous joints.

Looks yummy jet. Enjoy.

All this talk of cleaning glass, led me to clean my pipe. I rarely smoke out of it, because I use my vape 90% of the time, but its amazing the difference in taste a little bit of cleaning will do.

What do you guys think of MOM? Worth it or no? Despite the fact that outdoor harvest season ended a little while ago, it still seems ridiculously difficult to find someone reliable and I'm considering it.

Looks yummy jet. Enjoy.

All this talk of cleaning glass, led me to clean my pipe. I rarely smoke out of it, because I use my vape 90% of the time, but its amazing the difference in taste a little bit of cleaning will do.

send it to me.

also, the other day i was chillen with 4 friends and we all miraculously had an 1/8th. so we decided to roll a blunt. it was like 1/4 diesel, 1/4 kush, and 1/2 mids and weighed in at 4.7 grams. shit burned for at least a half hour

What do you guys think of MOM? Worth it or no? Despite the fact that outdoor harvest season ended a little while ago, it still seems ridiculously difficult to find someone reliable and I'm considering it.

if you're talking about a mail order marijuana connection, if you trust your guy I'd do it. I have a couple mail order connections and they both deliver quality nugs, if you live in a town where cannabis is hard to come buy it's a great option..