Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I didn't have shit to do all week so I basically just smoked a ton of weed culminating last night in a series of bong hits that left me on my ass unable to speak. I sat around contemplating shit all night and woke up this morning with a completely clear head and answers to many questions that had been nagging me.

I'm done smoking daily for the foreseeable future, but it was a great week.

i've done that the week right after i quit my job. it helped me a lot finding solutions to things that were bothering me. sometimes you just need time to think, and only think.

i like ocb

products_papers_ocb_premium_small.jpg

we called it playing basketball, used to go to the courts in an old friends neighborhood and it stuck ever since.

pretty bad one though, considering none of us ever played actual ball

that's funny, my friend and I started saying "shoot hoops" everytime we would smoke last year.

Question: if one was to vaporize different strains/qualities of weed, would they still get the different high's (since only thc is released). i assume the answer is yes

i guess this question boils down to my lack of knowledge about exactly how different strains give you the different feelings ( i really only know the difference between "sativa" and "indica")

Question: if one was to vaporize different strains/qualities of weed, would they still get the different high's (since only thc is released). i assume the answer is yes

i guess this question boils down to my lack of knowledge about exactly how different strains give you the different feelings ( i really only know the difference between "sativa" and "indica")

try many different strains and find out yourself. its a win win situation. you have knowledge and faded as fuck.

absolutely, a lot of things go into how the high is, i.e genetics, growth method, curing, sativa/indica/hybrid etc and if anything vaporizing weed gives you a more aware high, at least for me it does

also, a shitload of the weed we smoke is hybrid (certain percentage indica, certain percentage sativa), and different levels of sativa or indica will produce different highs

^ True. I've seen it happen to a couple of people , myself included.

Driving down the street and saw a dog in the middle of the road, fucking tripped and thought it was a lion. You can imagine how fast my homies and I drove away.

Anyway, personally I love vapes. Basically odorless, colorless, smokeless. Plus, it's the cleanest way to smoke, and gets you the ultimate potency of your bud :) Sick shit.

I tripped out hardcoreeeee once.

You're probably right about the setting you smoke in having the biggest effect. I was in the pitch black woods around 2 am with a light drizzle hitting a gravity bong by a creek with a friend who said it was a cool spot. I'm sure I would have enjoyed it in the day time but I was already blitzed. Anyways, took 2 or 3 then started fucking freaking out immediately. Went COMPLETELY blind and only saw technicolored geometric shapes dancing and fitting into each other like tetris pieces haha...

Thought I was gonna die and was hyperventilating the whole time. Wanted to lay on the wet dirt and fall asleep. My friend basically carried me back to the car while I thought he laced the bud with some shit and was trying to kill me haha...

Anyways, that was my one and only bad trip but it turned me off from bud for a couple of weeks 'cause shit was scary

I tripped out hardcoreeeee once.

This might lead to a session of everyone's favorite story, but...

I hit my friends bong HARD several times before getting on train from new mexico to LA and fuck was that a bad idea. I freaked out in the station as was hyper-self-conscious thinking people were all staring at me knowing I was high as FUCK. Somehow I got on the train, totally blacked out and continued to slip in and out of consciousness while (somehow) having a conversation with a woman next to me for lord knows how long.

On another note, anyone know where to kop edibles in LA?

if you get a bad trip off smoking weed

that means you really dont need to be smoking weed

ive been in a shitty mood/mindset and its always just made it better

agreed. i could see a bugged out setting and shit like werdna's really scarin' a du', but other than that i dont see how its possible to have a bad trip out if youre of sound mind and know how weed works.. i hear stuff like this from my friends that dont smoke, "bad first time" and the "i got so high i got sick and threw up" like what the fuck? shits all in peoples heads, but i guess personal perception is reality to most everyone yeah?

speaking of bad trips, one time this vinamee korean-wannabe du I used to go to school with tripped bad, ended up calling the ambulance to pick him up. parents came to pick him up at the hospital and everything. when he got out he was showing his patient wristband off to everyone, claiming he almost died. lulz.

THEN, he blogged about it. The entry's title was "Taste of death" lolol

errrbody laffed @ him.