Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

you must get hooked the fuck up if you're getting an 1/8 of trainwreck for 25.

I live in nor cal and I've never seen an eighth of some bomb shit go for anything under 40, unless youre getting hooked up.

No, he meant the regular outdoor buds that are sometimes called trainwreck for 25-30 and 1/8th. Well Im gonna pick up an 1/8th of super fucking bomb Trainwreck either today or tomorrow so Ill let you know what my price is :)

Edit: Just called the homie and for me, its 60 an 1/8th of Super Fire.

Now that is an average price around here for an 1/8th of bombs.

What is everyone else paying?

No, he meant the regular outdoor buds that are sometimes called trainwreck for 25-30 and 1/8th. Well Im gonna pick up an 1/8th of super fucking bomb Trainwreck either today or tomorrow so Ill let you know what my price is :)

Edit: Just called the homie and for me, its 60 an 1/8th of Super Fire.

Now that is an average price around here for an 1/8th of bombs.

What is everyone else paying?

That's around the same as headie price here on the east coast as well.

try living in new york. christ.

i concur. like what the fuck? if i can find an o of something of that caliber around here for anywhere near that $320 ill piss myself, then buy it away.

yes, i had some run-ins and needed to quick clean fast. i went from smoking multiple times a day, everyday, to needing to be clean asap.

drink LOTS of water, the more you piss the faster you get it out, cranberry juice is good too, but cranberry extract pills pack way more than juice and well, theyre easy to down while youre drinking your water. niacin also helps, its what old people take to cleanse their urinary tract and makes you feel like youre on fire for about 15 min after taking it, but the shit, or some combo of all this shit, works. i got tested 2.5 weeks after stopping and passed so...

both the niacin and the cranberry pills can be found at any legit drugstore/supermarket/whatever

sick thanks a lot man! hopefully i can get clean by then but ill buy the fake pee just to be on the safe side too. maybe a take home drug test as well.

shit looks real real real real real real real real good i love gdp.

ok on a serious note i know weed stays in you for like 30 day or whatever. what can i do to get it out of me quicker or any ideas on how to hide the fake piss?

you could always take some niacin pills. flushes your skin but works some wonders. eat a lot of food before your test, so your fat cells don't get in your piss. umm i hear salt baths work too

thanks for all the advice fellas really appreciate it

holler how many pills should i take a day? and i always had this sauna theory so i guess ill take the pills sit sweat haha.

and about the food thing? ill def do that. fuck i know im gunna smoke this weekend because of monster maybe i can fight temptation orrrrr wait til monday to clean up. cuz who knows what drugs are gunna be in my system after saturday.

thanks for all the advice fellas really appreciate it

holler how many pills should i take a day? and i always had this sauna theory so i guess ill take the pills sit sweat haha.

and about the food thing? ill def do that. fuck i know im gunna smoke this weekend because of monster maybe i can fight temptation orrrrr wait til monday to clean up. cuz who knows what drugs are gunna be in my system after saturday.

i just took the max the bottle told me

niacin works wonders! i smoke everyday multiple times a day, and i have passed piss tests with them. i just drink water all day long, do alot of outdoor activity/sweating and take about 5 to 8 a day (me being super skinny also helps). you can also get the nonburning ones, if youre worried about the pain.

also around here an oz of some regs goes for about 50 to 75 dollars.

an oz of some mids goes for about 80 to 120.

i dont fuck with mids though usually because people dont know the difference between regs and mids and they try slappin heads. :cool:

the best cure for dry times?

i generally pinch a little bit from my stash and throw it all in a bag so when i'm dry, i end up having about a gram's worth out of picking up about 5 grams (pinching .2 from each, i rarely pick up more than a dub at a time) and it's a mixture of nugs so i get a nice little sack of marijuana salad.

haha that's funny, I was just chillen all high thinking about askin what people call it was this page was loading...

don't know where it started from but me and my buddies that I've been smoking with the last 5-6 years call getting high timin'. herb=time... pipe/bong=timepiece...

dun know but it works

what do you all call?

i call - getting the devil in me

i have a lot of devil in me tonight :)

Feeding the birds.

(my girl friend and I used to go smoke in that little park downtown, like everyday. smoking a huge blunt and eating cookies. throwing the rest of our food to the birds)

also, bouwnt, you're one of my favorite abstract poster.

Me and a friend call it "flying paper planes"

I haven't flown a paper plane in a while. These days I usually smoke at the pier by my house all alone n shit. The fishermen don't mind me flying over there.