Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

whats the difference between regular weed and chronic

out here in Cali 'chronic' is just the slang name to regular ass green weed that'll get you high

but its not the bombs

I just asked this same question last night but no one knew what it was.

Before I started smoking at all I thought it was like medical weed. Once I started smoking I realized it wasnt but no one ever told me what it was! lol

something special about jedi.. i've made it a point to be on a jedi, blueberry, sour diesel diet.

Been running into LA conf. lately and I actually prefer sour d. over it

this jedi though, let me tell you, this strain is special i swear

Damn that's fucked up MANE

I've never done PCP though. I was just high as fuck, trust.

Believe me man, you'd know if you smoked PCP. You'd be fucking melted like no other. It's similar to the sensation of salvia when your mind feels like its being torn apart. Paranoia x 1000000000000, no joke. I freaked my shit beyond all reason. I was driving as well, so it was even more of a problem. Always always check to make sure you're weed hasn't been dusted. I make a point now when I buy a bag to check if there is some whack residue at the bottom, cause if there is, there's a good chance you're smoking dusted shit.

something special about jedi.. i've made it a point to be on a jedi, blueberry, sour diesel diet.

Been running into LA conf. lately and I actually prefer sour d. over it

this jedi though, let me tell you, this strain is special i swear

Does it increase your midichlorian count?

Believe me man, you'd know if you smoked PCP. You'd be fucking melted like no other. It's similar to the sensation of salvia when your mind feels like its being torn apart. Paranoia x 1000000000000, no joke. I freaked my shit beyond all reason. I was driving as well, so it was even more of a problem. Always always check to make sure you're weed hasn't been dusted. I make a point now when I buy a bag to check if there is some whack residue at the bottom, cause if there is, there's a good chance you're smoking dusted shit.

Does it increase your midichlorian count?

happened to me once... it was the worst feeling that lasted until I could just finally pass out. When you don't know, and then all of a sudden you're seeing blurred double, heart racing, trying to catch your breath- you know you're FUCKED.

I remember trying to take a shower to "sober up", and freaking out, like trying to pull hair out of your head & shit.. PCP dusted chronic FUCKIN SUCKS!

i need some pot. im sick of sour D/haze. i need some variety.

ive gotten to the point where it doesnt matter what the fuck the weed im smoking is called. if it gets me high i call it good.

ive gotten to the point where it doesnt matter what the fuck the weed im smoking is called. if it gets me high i call it good.

it never matters what it's called, i'm with you on that

Question for jeepster, or anyone in general.

Why would dealers sprinkle dust on their weed? Wouldnt that cost them extra money for the PCP? Why would they waste money to lace someones weed?

yeah it's a huge waste of money which is why it is extremely rare... although i'm sure it does happen daily.

wow at some of the stuff posted.....

does anyone in NY want to hook up a a fellow sufu member with some amazing bud? promise to be a loyal customer haha

i'd hook it up but we're online... advertising someone who breaks the law on the daily and makes a job of trying as hard as possible to not get caught just to make a living/extra cash is not cool...

I hope totally epic is enjoying the $130 I was going to spend on an ounce of middies...

Looks like I'll be relatively sober for the next couple weeks :(

by the end of that zone dude will be smoking 4 g's to the dome just to get a buzz... not to knock what people smoke, but fuck middies.

Why would dealers sprinkle dust on their weed? Wouldnt that cost them extra money for the PCP? Why would they waste money to lace someones weed?

where I'm from, kids normally have a lot of money to spend of drugs, so a gram usually costs $20 and to fool kids, they sell really crap weed and just dust it to bump prices up. Like its visibly shitty weed, but the dealers dust it so that when kids smoke, they get fucked up and eventually come back because they liked it.

Dear Marijuana,

You and I have been companions for the past six years. I have done almost everything with you by my side. There hasnt been one day in which we have not hung out. Most days we would hang out 3-4 times a day.

I cant do this anymore. Everytime i hang out with you, i find myself just a lazy mess. Hanging out with you has made me dull, boring and unmotivated. I always pay when we want go hang out, and i just cant do it anymore. I have tried so hard to have you in my life and still be productive, but to no avail.

For awhile i can say i truly loved you. You were always there for me when i needed to escape. I escaped so much i lost track of where i was going or who i even was. I have become what i hated because of you. I defended you whenever someone badmouthed you and would always be at your side.

Being with you so much has strained many relationships i hold dear: my parents, gf and most importantly: myself. I am not who i want to be because of you. I thought i needed you every day, but i dont. I am sorry MJ, but this is the end.

We can no longer hang out. I have to move on. I am not 18 anymore, and i cant keep acting the way i did when i was a freshman in college. The party has been over for a while.

Good-fucking-bye

to fuck with you and fuck you up. drug dealers arent your friends..unless your friend turned into a drug dealer.

Is there any chance you are just lazy and the weed isn't to blame?

Because:

I could go on...

which came first, the chicken or the hen?

To be honest, i dont think so. I was pretty active up until the age of 18. After that......not so much. Im not blaming weed, but im not exactly thanking it either.

I feel you Zubin. As much as I'd like to buy into TRILLA TOTO's argument, I can't really say it's that sound.

You don't hear about many successful people in this world (musicians and creative gays excepted) that smoke on a regular basis, or even at all.

That said, I am going to be a professional musician as a living so that point is moot for me :cool:

What I would do in your shoes if you're having self-esteem/motivation issues is just stop smoking for a couple months, and see if everything falls into place.

My guess is that nothing will fall into place for you simply on account of quitting, but at the very least you might find yourself in a more motivated state of mind.

Then, if you find yourself feeling great, smoke a spliff for old time's sake and I'm sure you'll feel even better.

Toto,

I completely understand and agree with what you say, however I must contend that your perception of weed differs greatly from the masses. As far as I can tell, most people don't perform proactive tasks whilst smoking. Despite the drugs inherent ability to make such tasks more pleasurable and even easier to do, generally people do not view marijuana as a vessel to do tasks by. Instead, it's used as a form of escape (as Zubin stated), or in some party connotation. As such, people who become habitual weed smokers rarely witness the actual benefits of the drug's incorporation into daily life, and instead fall into typical stoner behaviors.

So many people have a preconceived notion about "what to do" while high, and most of them get it wrong. No one is going to become a renowned scientist or successful musician sitting at home watching Hulu and eating cake. Sadly, that is what many (I barely hesitate to say most) weed smokers do and get caught up in.

Basically, niggaz just gotta get they shit on lock, and learn to man up to their responsibilites -- with or without weed. I will take with.