Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

my cat and i just medicated, now we're about tooooooooooo get meditated. so we can levitated.

....so faded.

juelz ~ get the kitty high, she'll dig it. think of it as an early engagement gift

the only way i could ever really tell that my cat was high was by his reaction speeds.

try this test out on your pussy: usually if you run your hand right by a cat's head real quick, it will react immediately either with a paw or just by following with its eyes. after spending ample time kickin it in a bathroom with your friend and a few bowls, repeat the first step. chances are he will be his usually cat-like coordination will be a bit delayed.

we got my friends girlfriend's chinchilla high once-- it just did some stupid shit in it's cage and started eating for a while and was fine in like a couple hours.

Shit, we've been blazing out my friend's cat for years, he loves it. Hes kinda fucked up though because he got into my buddies 2CI as a kitten and now hes some sort of kitty crackhead. he either runs around like crazy or sleeps, thats it. on or off.

lol, ohhh she was def high because i tried messing with her and while she would normally start gnawing at my hand she just laid there!

she stays outside my room when i blaze from now on.

Fuck strep throat!!! I tried blazing but my throat is hurting so bad I am just gonna wait it off.

I hope none of my friends don't get it. I blazed with like 7 or 8 people these past 2 days sharing blunts, pieces, etc. and I just found out why it was hurting today.

0831080212pf5.jpg

sorry for shit quality pic, 12g bud we had last night. we rolled up a blunt and i can say i haven't been that blazed in awhile, the kind of stone where your just cracking up the whole time about nothing

honestly thats probably my favorite high haha. me and some buddies rolled into an am pm one night and i couldnt stop laughing (like outrageous uncontrollable laughing) because there was too much good shit to buy and the chick working there was like what the fuck is goin on right now.

I think honey oil methods so far have reaaaaaly low returns so far... I'd stick with the kief/hash.

YO has anyone here smoked honey oil? if so, how strong is it compared to pressed kief? I am trying to figure out if it is worth doing a butane oil extraction.

anyone ever experience what i like to call the quickening?where that piece of fire goes right to the dome it feels like the side of my face and head have been struck by lightning. i'm that highlander :cool: