Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Any chance of a picture? Those are two of my top 5 favorite strains - I'd love to see what the cross looks like. I might be in southern california in august who can I send a PM for a hook up? lulz Normally I just cop from my sister's friends but she'll still be in central america.

Sour OG is a great strain but it comes out differently depending on where it comes from (maybe for some people this fact is obvious).

Headband is another great strain of this type. It's OG x Sour diesel but supposedly crossed again? I am not sure.

I also just got some excellent OG WRECK (og x trainwreck) which is some holy grail shit when it comes to my personal tastes. It has that vitamin D note that trainwreck has, but then it also tastes like a OG type Kafiristanica Too bad I smoked it all.

Sour OG is a great strain but it comes out differently depending on where it comes from (maybe for some people this fact is obvious).

Headband is another great strain of this type. It's OG x Sour diesel but supposedly crossed again? I am not sure.

I also just got some excellent OG WRECK (og x trainwreck) which is some holy grail shit when it comes to my personal tastes. It has that vitamin D note that trainwreck has, but then it also tastes like a OG type Kafiristanica Too bad I smoked it all.

I'm missing out on all these cool crosses living on the east coast. :( We generally only get the more generic headies here. (Jack Herer, 4 way, trainwreck, northern lights, silver pearl etc.)

OG Kush is definately some potent ass weed. I'm the type of person who finds something that I like and sticks with it, so I'm recently coming off an OG binge. But after a while of getting hit by the OG train everyday, I opted out for some Jack Herer. Never tried Sour D before, only seen it and smelled it but I hear that the stone is similar to OG.

I was asking around about good sativas and I heard alot about Trainwreck. Basically everyone I asked said Trainwreck was the best sativa, hands down. Anyone got any pics?

I think my next purchase is going to be some Arjan's Haze (#2 i think) it's some pretty wild pot

edit: where else would I spend my 500th post than in this thread? :)

I had White Widow last week, that stuff went quick... I typically don't fuck with regs though, unless it's shit of that caliber.

Btw, Headband is... OG Kush / Master Kush / Sour Diesel. It's one hell of a fucking strain, has me stuck on stupid whenever I blaze that.

Og kush really does represent the pinnacle of cannabis breeding. been riding that OG train for a long while.

Just read this nice review of the latest trainwreck i've got on weedtracker-

What I picked up:

I was in CRC on Saturday, fully intending to pick up the Strawberry Cough, if it was at all like the last batch,oh my. But, alas I went into strainlock and forgot all of the choices I had wanted to view and instead roamed from jar to jar, wanting it all. I did end up selecting the Classic TrainWreck, now I had concluded that Trainwrecks are really not for me, too much anxiety, most likely caused by having been harvested too early. The CTW is very smooth and very distinct flavor on the intake and you know it is a indica[/b](sativa). A little pyscho effect for a bit, but then for me I come into a clear head and pretty good body relaxtion yet still very motivational, no anxiety. If I time it right, I am coming down from the Trainwreck and take a couple of hits of a purp, in the case of the last week this has been GDP, outstanding medicine, makes my Head Happy and my Body Slack, making me ready for bed. As I am ready for bed, this goes quick. I also picked up the Outdoor Blueberry, I am just going to say I love the med. Good Hybrid and such a wonderful smoke, so much flavor. Oh, least we forget the SFV OG, very potent and a complex smoke, would hit me in the head right away, somewhat disorienting, but effective pain relief. Much kudos to the staff of CRC.

Last edited by scott_kart : Yesterday at 11:20 PM.

what about one DURING work? yea, i'm allowed to do that. with my boss. crazy, crazy.

Shiet mangggg I haven't blazed in like 4 weeks

No weed in Taiwan =((((((((. Drinking right on the street next to cops + lax alcohol laws are nice, but no wake and bake after waking up from a hangover = le sigh -__-. Ecstasy and many other synthetic drugs are pretty easy to get but I want weed dammit!!

I envy you guys

Guest jeffvyain

dani it shouldnt be too hard to find diesel around there, youre not too far from where diesel is most prolific

it's been an uphill battle trying to find someone with a good hookup who doesn't annoy the shit out of us.

I smoke some purp for the first time and wow....it taste and smell completely different. Incredible high! This is what weed is all about

came up to visit the fam for the fourth and was unable to get a bag on my rush out of town so I'm forced to take a few days off too. I try to think positive (i.e. how much higher I'll be when I actually get to smoke again) but damn I miss my mary jane...

These are not "co-ops" they are mass commercial weed farms.

Allman wants to clarify one point: "There is a ser-ious distinction to be made. Many medical [legal] marijuana growers are some of the most responsible citizens around. They buy soil in bulk, use rat traps instead of poison, water with timers and drip systems. They have very little physical impact on the land. I'm not up against legal growers. The ones I'm concerned with are the ones polluting the environment in the name of huge profits. The plants are seasonal, but the environmental damage lasts forever."

http://www.ecologycenter.org/terrain/article.php?id=13615

article on how mass grow-ops in north cali are harming the environment