Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

fuck i need to get a brownie from the dispensary

shit's real good. i usually don't bother buyin em cause they'll knock me on my ass, but i don't think i ever want to take a 7 hr+ plane ride without one. they're fucking essential to a comfortable flight. 3 hours of giggly madness, makes the food taste halfway decent, and after a while i just can't handle being awake and pass out for the rest of the flight.

You're one nice guy.

its not that i'm nice, its the fact that my rep is known to be straightforward and good prices, and dealers around my apartment complex match my price. I still make 150-180 off an ounce from the price i sell.

^^^ we know what the fuck it is

Please stop posting pics of plants from wikipedia.

I negged you, and now you are saving the pics, then posting them.

I'm going to cut through all the bullshit and tell you how it is. If you want to share pics of buds you picked up, discuss strains, highs, lows or just want to be around a buncha dudes who fucking love pot, then we will embrace you with open arms.

But if you keep this shit up your gonna find yourself in the small, hated group of noobians with huge red peens.

Wheres Sayword when you need him

you can usually tell who the frequent and knowledgable burners are and who are the novices are easily by their post. And novices usually have nothing good to post about.

Its understandable, people feel the need to let others know they smoke, especially on the nets like this topic, and try to contribute in whatever meaningless way they can. I am a frequent vistor of this topic, but i don't post alot, because I don't have shit to say most times, and I dont fuck with bullshit and small talk. like my elders always told me, "better to not say anything, than to open your mouth and be shown a fool".

The whole point of the post was to piss Sayword off just a little more.

Wasn't serious.

you do NOT want that nigga to use osmosis on you

i just wanted to know if there were any growers

i posted a pic of a 10+ foot high tree in a greenhouse and you retort with a cup with a single seed in it? Well shit, what would you like to discuss on the topic? Theres not much that hasnt been answered bny the internetz

The whole point of the post was to piss Sayword off just a little more.

Wasn't serious.

I wasnt serious either.

anyways,

does anyone have any info on American Made Glass?

my friend has a bong by them and it is the most amazing bong ive ever smoked out of, but i cannot find anything online about them.

any help?

its not that i'm nice, its the fact that my rep is known to be straightforward and good prices, and dealers around my apartment complex match my price. I still make 150-180 off an ounce from the price i sell.

you must be selling multiple pounds every few days to be getting such a cheap rate

unless you buy AZ and sell it at heads prices :o

i watched it... had to blaze to enjoy if (if that says anything)

i was expecting more a "documentary" rather than homie just showing clips of his standups promoting the movie that he's making... during the movie. :mad:

nga i know you're doing a movie about being high!!! I'M WATCHING IT :mad::mad:

^ i still need to see this, fuck

you probably already know, but it's readily available on a lot of public and private torrent trackers. not too scientific, but it's got plenty of laughs the 1st time through

just picked up some nyc deeeeez. i'm bout to get high as a kite :eek:

i'm a student abroad in Guadalajara, Mexico.

On our way home from the local laundromat, my roommate and i happened across a mobile stand selling delicious, dauntingly large looking homemade churros for .50 cents american. both of us being legitimately blunted, we came to an absolute agreement on exactly how necessary it would be to purchase two, maybe even three of the huge slippery grease sticks pampered with flurries of cinnamon. monstachurros, i've sinced dubbed them. my roommate had 10 dollars american in his pocket and i had left all of my small bills at home.

The tree down here is i'd estimate about 60% as potent as your average cali chronic. but the 30 dollar price tag on an oz sort of makes up for it. there's also more than a few weed couriers that will gladly bring along with your zip a few tacos and drinks from la farmacia for 2 bucks on top. the country's severe lack of dutchmasters distributors is a bit annoying.

the woman with children only had .50 cents change, so naturally we bought 20.

These some good ass churros.

I gots some fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

OG Kush / Sour Diesel hybrid. Yezzziiiiiiiirrrrrr, straight from Humboldt.

Any chance of a picture? Those are two of my top 5 favorite strains - I'd love to see what the cross looks like. I might be in southern california in august who can I send a PM for a hook up? lulz Normally I just cop from my sister's friends but she'll still be in central america.

Anyone know information on obtaining a medical marijuana card? After watching Super High Me, I would love the convenience of buying the right strains without the hassle of know-nothing dealers. I'll go do my own research in a minute, but any quick info would be nice. I have legitimate anxiety problems and severe insomnia due to some ish.

Any chance of a picture? Those are two of my top 5 favorite strains - I'd love to see what the cross looks like. I might be in southern california in august who can I send a PM for a hook up? lulz Normally I just cop from my sister's friends but she'll still be in central america.

I'll snap some photos later on today.

Anyone know information on obtaining a medical marijuana card? After watching Super High Me, I would love the convenience of buying the right strains without the hassle of know-nothing dealers. I'll go do my own research in a minute, but any quick info would be nice. I have legitimate anxiety problems and severe insomnia due to some ish.

DON'T GET A DRS REC FROM YOUR REGULAR DOCTOR