Suits

jeepster

Maybe theres a thread out there, if someone could direct me, then ill contact a mod to lock/delete this.

Suits - the pursuit and the eventual necessity of the perfect suit. I've been wearing a nice Kenneth Cole suit that I had tailored and the pants made skinny - but its still a very american fit. boxy, square in the shoulders, a tad full, and just doesn't exactly fit my silhouette much. its hard to find the perfect suit, but i'd like to hear the thoughts of some of you on suits and where to look for nice suits. it would also be nice if someone could direct me to a brand or label that does skinny or skinnier suits for taller guys. but generally, i'd like to discuss the concept and importance of having a good suit.

i know h&m does slim fit suits...they have low quailty ones and they also have semi-high quailty ones..the 100% wool ones. The slim fit suits fit me very well.

its hard to find 44L or 42XL or 43L. if you catch my drift. im tall. and skinny. and i have large shoulders and stuff.

thttp://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=55967&parent_category_rn=38990&langId=-1&top=Y

I have a 2 of their suits and honestly the quality is shit, but they fit me so well.