Paul Smith San Diego?

WEEZmatic30

Coming from San Diego, I'd have to say GOOD LUCK finding Paul Smith.

Paul Smith can be found at the Barney's CO-OP store in Costa Mesa which is like, 2 hours away. At Fashion Valley, you can TRY to look in Neiman Marcus or Sak's Fifth Avenue, but I don't see Paul Smith on their website. Sorry!

Moving from Los Angeles to San Diego about one year ago (because of school), I have to say that San Diego is like a shopping hell..... This place is so dead...

I do most of the shoppings in LA, and I do go to LA frequently.

If there is anything that u really want, let me know, I can drop by P.S for you to pick up stuff (with little commission of course :D )

SDGuy is right. San Diego is one of the worst places to shop for clothing. Once i became a superfuturian i noticed that i wouldnt buy shit from malls in san diego anymore. The clothing stores here carry the brands popular to that other forum that sucks balls. Your usual shit from true religion, sevens, ect.

And if you think san diego is bad, take a trip up to temecula and look around in that huge mall they have up there. Temecula can be scary.

there is an American Apperal store on (4th ave) in the heart of hillcrest that i just saw today. never noticed it before, if your into american apperal. seemed like a nice size store too.

WEEZ try these stores:

JEP (located in la jolla, 858 551 0600)

brands: 3.1 phillip lim, john varvatos, see by chloe, trovata, kasil, development, just cavalli, nudie, ect.) from 411 magazine

i.am (located downtown, 619 231 1221)

some brands i've seen there: one true saxon, j lindenburg, fanklin & marshall, and i forget whatelse, its been a while since i was last in there but they do often have sales up to 50 to 60% off mens items that they want to get rid of. pretty nice store.

• 3 months later...