Top Asian Haircuts

Leeacto

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The asian ponytail/topknot whatever is pretty cool, but you can't just figure you're asian and then wear it and assume it looks good. Depends on facial structure, personal style, and other factors, as well.

Some asians I've seen try it, and they look like a total Otaku or s/t. Plus growing hair long enough to do it, for a guy at least, is a total bitch. But yeah, I agree if you can pull it off, it can look super bad ass.

^ Yeah LL, for those that have the facial structure/look to do it (like yourself), long hair + asian = absolutely dope. It's just sometimes every asian thinks "I'm asian and can pull it off"...like it's their natural born privilege, and I've seen them end up looking like a complete perv or geek or fob (in the bad way).

Personally, despite all this assessment, idk what the fuck to do with my hair. Good thing it's beanie season, so I can just say fuck it and keep growing it under the cap.