Sign in to follow this  
Leeacto

Top Asian Haircuts

I could do that, but I just pony tail the back of my hair, with bangs and all still in the front. It's actually not really that conventional.

The asian ponytail/topknot whatever is pretty cool, but you can't just figure you're asian and then wear it and assume it looks good. Depends on facial structure, personal style, and other factors, as well.

Some asians I've seen try it, and they look like a total Otaku or s/t. Plus growing hair long enough to do it, for a guy at least, is a total bitch. But yeah, I agree if you can pull it off, it can look super bad ass.

Well I get enough compliments to inflate my head and ego a good deal *cough*. If you look through my posts, there's some fac3 pictures here and there. I don't exactly pull my hair all the way back.

^ Yeah LL, for those that have the facial structure/look to do it (like yourself), long hair + asian = absolutely dope. It's just sometimes every asian thinks "I'm asian and can pull it off"...like it's their natural born privilege, and I've seen them end up looking like a complete perv or geek or fob (in the bad way).

Personally, despite all this assessment, idk what the fuck to do with my hair. Good thing it's beanie season, so I can just say fuck it and keep growing it under the cap.

Hah, I've had a hat like surgically grafted to my head for a bit, one day I realized I liked my hair.

I hate haircuts, I just cut that shit myself. Cheap haircuts look like shit and I'd feel wrong with an expensive haircut or do'.

i think long hair only works on old asian du's.

having long hair also sucks when eating. especially when its at the length where you can't tie it back.

having long hair also sucks when eating. especially when its at the length where you can't tie it back.

Hah, I put the hair at the sides of my face behind my ear when eating.

I'm partial to Hero's hair over Yunho's, myself. Minwoo and Lee Junki have have gone through some pretty cool hair styles too but in the end most korean celebrities end up looking the same.

Not that I know who any of these lame sissyboys are...or anything.

fobby haircuts on ugly/average faces don't go too far with me

fobby haircuts on lookers is where it's at

yeah dude, the nakata is fucking rawesome.i'd hella get it if i weren't so self-conscious of the mole on my head.

sorry but you're not my type :)

dinosaur print wallpapers aren't mine either

-_-; what's with sufu people flattering themselves