Sign in to follow this  
Leeacto

Top Asian Haircuts

thats the typical japanese hair style for guys. you go to tokyo almost everry dude has this hair, they all look alike.

CIMG1549.jpg

thats the typical japanese hair style for guys. you go to tokyo almost everry dude has this hair, they all look alike.

which is no wonder why it's a top cut

hair like that can dress up almost anything

winnar

i saw the title, and was about to post moys haircut. it has magical powerz.

I've always been a fan of the Nakata...

You mean this? I did this for a while but the problem is that to do it right, you need someone skilled (ie not that cheap) and you need to get it cut frequently. The combination takes a lot out of your pocket.

http://club.nakata.net/images/keyvisual.jpg

cyf1.jpg

Anyways, this is the only cut if you need if you're Asian. The OG side part with a little bit of gel.

Fuck all that pussy J-Pop/K-Pop shit all you guys are posting up. Those cuts are for kids who masterbate to their Edison posters.

chow yun fat for the motherfucking win.

oh and that nakata is something i've been wanting for a while now, but i can't because i have this big mole on the side of my head...

The Nakata cut is very nice, except that it can be very hard to maintain, since you need to go the barber every week just to get it trimmed and in shape. Btw, please check your head shape before cutting it the Nakata way. Since one of my friend did it, and it looks hideous.

cyf1.jpg

Anyways, this is the only cut if you need if you're Asian. The OG side part with a little bit of gel.

yeah, but most asians who attempt that, usually end up failing.

I like moy's new cut, shit is versatile looking. I get the pretty typical faded through the sides, longish back, longish top, cropped in the front, but am gonna go for a bit more shape like moy's and get a flip over to the side with real high sides next time, really like it.

yeah pretty much. It's either that for me or I go into hiding for a year and grow a ponytail.

always wanted to do that, could never last through the 9 month awkward phase though.

got a toned-down nakata going right now, probably keep it this way for a little while.

polyrock has a cool litle ponytail..

nairb, got pics of your do?

the zipia model wearing the dior-esque long neck hoody has badass hair

Pictures please. ;)

alot of nonasians notall are hating bc they dont know how to make these styles/lack access

it actually requires a lot of contemplation over your head shape, cut, wax type etc

its like worrying over jeans