Studying in London

hahaha.. you mean the one where the rudeboys are selling stolen bikes? (brick lane - also got all the curry restaurants etc.)

or the street off the side with the more authentic market traders (shit clothes, cotton sheets, diy tools etc) thats cheshire street

.. sunday upmarket is inside the brewery site, its kinda like a craft market, its not very good really, but just out the back is where the trendies hang and often the backdrop you see in london section of street mag etc.

i got snapped there a bunch of times and i normally look like a douche ;)

i guess i was talking about the brick lane st. they had some bicycles there for sale and if i remember right it was in the brick lane street or a street that crossed with brick lane. I were inside of two markets. one was the spitafields and the other one was just next to brick lane. lots of shoddy stuff but some interesting stuff as well. those markets outside with £1 and £2 clothing pieces, knock off topshop and zara stuff was just really cool walking through with people screaming "2 watches for 5 quid" or something (i didnt really catch everything) and all the small trolleys that was selling currys and bootleg dvds and all those rough buildings around. and yeah, the smell of urine.. good times!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HMn.

Shoreditch on a friday night ....

Thrashed jeans of any description/ unwashed 'vintage' T shirt, the more untraceable the design the better /Canvas slip ons or similar/ chunky designer glasses which make you look like an architect/designer/ someone creative.

OOh! oOh! bring coke and don't shave for three or four days either ...

HMn.

Shoreditch on a friday night ....

Thrashed jeans of any description/ unwashed 'vintage' T shirt, the more untraceable the design the better /Canvas slip ons or similar/ chunky designer glasses which make you look like an architect/designer/ someone creative.

OOh! oOh! bring coke and don't shave for three or four days either ...

Sooo... basically the exact same thing everybody wears in North America. Except for the slip-ons - you guys are really overdoing it with the plimsouls over here. I'm surprised the NHS isn't overwhelmed with skinny coked-out british youth complaining of foot pain.

• 2 weeks later...