what do I wear with these???

(eden)

I got a pair of brown Clarks Originals and when I tried them on in the store, they looked fina as I was wearing shorts... When I got home, and tried them on with my jeans they looked hideous... Now I am really regretting my choice... What kind of jeans should I wear these with??? I tried them on with NUDIE THIN FINNS and they look weird...

I tried them on with baggier NOM de Guerre, and they still look weird...

HELP!!

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/washington/cabinet/clarks-l/clarks6714-26d.jpg

Those are called wallabys. I have a co worker that wears them (made by wu wear like the rap group) With slacks and a button down. Dont follow his lead, he is probably the most style deficient person i have ever met. In fact i dont believe that those shoes should be allowed to exist

But if you must, A pair of diesel jeans with some sort of boot cut might do the trick

these are definitely one of those shoes that look good by themselves but are hard to coordinate with depending on a person's style. Basically any pants with a wider leg opening (APC NS or rescues, but really khakis are the classics), but in my opinion, the people who pull them off best wear loose fitting clothing. Not neccessarily baggy but sizing up one or two.

Wow, this is a cool-ass thread. I think this should be the SUFU official "what do I wear with this??" Thread.

I have a this lovely Goorin hat in red and white stripes (looks pink):

197311687_98a9591587.jpg

... what do I wear with this?

Wow, this is a cool-ass thread. I think this should be the SUFU official "what do I wear with this??" Thread.

I have a this lovely Goorin hat in red and white stripes (looks pink):

... what do I wear with this?

Uhm .. Just ... Don't ... You know ... Wear it ...

But good idea.

I have a pair of clarks wallabies that are pretty similar to yours. I don't wear min often but when I do usually with relaxed denim with a wide enough leg opening to cover a little bit of the shoe. In my personal opinion wally's look weird when worn to dressed up but I wouldnt advise wearing them with a hoodie unless you want to look like a gangster rapper:D

I am filipino american, Jaaaaan.

sigh, I guess I'll give this buckethead to my little sis.

I went back to the store, and tried to return them... they explained that they couldnt accept me returning a worn shoe... and they did it sooo micely, i ended up getting a pair of brown leather topsiders...

so today, I am wearing my Nudie Thin Finns cuffed and they look good...