Favorite Movie Quotes

aziz

Discusssss.:)

Some of my favorites (no particular order, plus im too lazy to list all of them):

From 'The God Father': "In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."

-Fabrizio (Angelo Infanti)

From 'Steel Magnolias': "Smile, it enhances your face value." -Truvy (Dolly Parton)

From 'Sands of Iwo Jima': "Life's tough. It's tougher if your stupid"

-John Wayne

From 'The Miraglo Beanfield War': "I don't think your boy knows what he's in for. Nobody would do anything if they knew what they were in for.."

-Aramante

From 'Big Daddy': "The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up at the same time. He's liek a cocker spaniel."

-Big Daddy

Share some of yours!

EDIT- Not sure if this thread was already made..mods can delete this if so.

"I guess there's just two kinds of people, Miss Sandstone: MY kind of people, and assholes. It's rather obvious which category you fit into. Have a nice day."

-Pink Flamingos.

I cant believe I asked to call you Dad

I let you call me Stevsie, it sounds better

It doesnt mean the same thing.

-Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

I am a millionaire. It's a weird thing

to hear, right? I'll tell you, it's a

weird thing to sa. I'm a fucking

millionaire. Now guess how old I am?

Twenty-seven. You know what that makes

me here? A fucking senior citizen.

This firm is entirely comprised of

people your age, not mine. Lucky for

me, I am very fucking good at my job or

I'd be out of one. You guys are the

new blood. You're gonna go home with

the kesef. You're the future Big-

Swinging-Dicks of this firm. Now you

all look money hungry and that's good.

Anybody who says money is the root of

all evil, doesn't have it! Money can't

buy happiness? Look at the fucking

smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby.

You wanna hear details? I drive a

Ferrari 355 cabriolet.

(throws keys on desk)

I have a ridiculous house on the South

Fork. I've got every toy you can

imagine. And best of all, kids, I am

liquid.

-boiler room.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

-Samuel L. Jackson

from Pulp Fiction.

From Peter Fonda's hippie Western The Hired Hand:

A soon-to-be-shot kid riding with Warren Oates and Fonda excitedly orders a cold beer at the worst saloon you've ever seen in the worst hell hole of a town. Warren Oates replies:

'They ain't got no beer. And even if they did it wouldn't be cold. They got three types of whiskey, six types of tequilla and they're all green and they're all BAD!'

Awesome thread, here are but a few of my favourites, as you can see I do love me some monologues (with one of the best being delivered by Vinnie Jones, surprisingly). Actually once you got Samuel L Jackson, Christopher Walken, Al Pacino or De Niro (in their finest moments) you just can't fuck it up none. (And yes, IMDB helped me a bunch here)

Say hello to my leeetle fren!

- Al Pacino in Scarface

AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

- Samuel L Jackson in Jackie Brown

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

- Christopher Walken in Pulp Fiction

This... is my boomstick!

- Bruce Campbell in Army of Darkness

So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine...

[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

- Vinnie Jones in Snatch

Not to mention Joe Pesci's funny guy rant in Goodfellas and De Niro's you talking to me lines in Taxi Driver

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life?

Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then die.

Annie Hall: It's so clean out here.

Alvy Singer: That's because they don't throw their garbage away, they turn it into television shows.

[Rob has bailed Alvy out of jail]

Rob: Imagine my surprise when I got your call, Max.

Alvy Singer: Yeah. I had the feeling that I got you at a bad moment. You know, I heard high-pitched squealing.

Rob: Twins, Max! 16 years-old. Can you imagine the mathematical possibilities?

Alvy Singer: [glum] You're an actor, Max. You should be doing Shakespeare in the Park.

Rob: Oh, I did Shakespeare in the Park, Max. I got mugged. I was playing Richard the Second and two guys with leather jackets stole my leotard.

Connie Marble: Oh, I love you Raymond. I love you more than anything in this whole world. I love you more than my own filthiness, more than my own hair color. Oh God, I love you more than the sound of bones breaking, the sound of death rattle - even more than the sound of my own shit do I love you, Raymond.

Raymond Marble: And I, Connie, also love you more than anything that I could ever imagine: more than my hair color, more than the sound of babies crying, of dogs dying - even more than the thought of original sin itself. I am yours, Connie, eternally united through an invisible core of finely woven filth, that even God himself could never ever break

"We'd often go to the movies. We'd shiver as the screen lit up. But more often, Madeline and I would be disappointed. More often we'd be disappointed. The images flickered. Marilyn Monroe looked terribly old. It saddened us. It wasn't the film we had dreamed, the film we all carried in our hearts, the film we wanted to make... and secretly wanted to live."

masculin feminin