New Slang Lingo - Any City

sallyann

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a new one I just heard. Most of you know the term "farang" refers to westerners in Thailand. It's neither derogatory or insulting. But the there's variation of it, "farang kee nok", which translates to "bird shit farang".

It refers to the ghetto ass backpacker hippies wondering about the khao san area.

Got a new one I just heard. Most of you know the term "farang" refers to westerners in Thailand. It's neither derogatory or insulting. But the there's variation of it, "farang kee nok", which translates to "bird shit farang".

It refers to the ghetto ass backpacker hippies wondering about the khao san area.

thanks analyst, i'm sure that's gonna come in handy the next time i go to bangkok. i saw a lot of farang kee nok littering the streets last time i was there.

something i say that i started saying randomly and people need to start saying:

crooked - wrong, disrespectful, out of line

"i stepped to that dude cause he was crooked"

"you better not come crooked"

ALSO GOOD: BUCKLED - Dude her face was buckled.

Not sure if it's regional, but me and a bunch of friends say "Goof Troop." Like that girl is goof troop, or she's in the goof troop.

Also, instead of "Bootsy" we just say "Boot." Like if something is bootlegged or just shitty. "That shirt's boot man" or "Ugh, this slice is fuckin boot"

Boot is also sometimes vomit. "Oh shit, this kid's fitna boot!" Yak is also vomit.

Oh yeah, fitna. It's like "Fitting to" Like "I'm fitna go soon man"

a fag is a cigarette.

so next time ur in the uk, and someone says"let me have a suck o your fag"

dont offer your gay friend, but pass them your cigarette.

Eugene Mirman has a bit where a British girl walks up and asks for a fag and he says "ugh, in America we say faggot!"

I prefer divine

"well I never!"

Used when shocked by someone's awful outfit. Often accompanied by your monocle flying off your face and landing in your champagne.

ie: "look at that gentleman's supreme box cap. By jove, I think it's the same one that you are wearing!" "well I never!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

fierce and wicked are both an english-thing. ( i think ) I first heard it used in london years ago.

munter-equivalent to 'fu-gly'

baps- slang for tits (short for burger bun tops)

mince-usually a 'gay' ref 'mincing about the bar' acting 'camp'

hectic-when things are too much, people to much, mental overload

• 7 years later...