NJ meetup.

will_i_am

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO GUYZ WHEN iZ DiZ SHiT GOiN DOWN CUZ i GOTTA KRiSP MY HAiR CUZ MY BLOWOUTS STARTiN 2 FADE YADADAMEAN??? LET'S HiT UP NEPTUNE SON!!! CROBAR MAYBE?? I GOT SUM FLY HONEYZ UP iN THERE ONE NiGHT

iTaLiAn PrYdE!!!

september 8th i'm back, perhaps won't even go bak 2 va 4 next summer.

btw could this be done in a place where i can park my car without worrying about coming back to just the frame? or maybe someone can pick me up?

btw i'm not a huge fan of rodizio type places just cuz i prefer a la carte to prix fixe.

Very unlikely, I used to live there and we would meet in a restaurant pretty much in the center of town and in a safe neighborhood. Unless you want to see some next level shit I can take you to places ranging from illegal strip joints to coked up motorcycle races at dawn.

Some parts of newark are fine, by rutgers, but I think wayne is much safer, hella guidos.

edit: and after words we can go to dipshack or chill on straight st in paterson. my friend owns a tire shop down there. he runs the block, hes a latin king.

I'm down as long as it's in Hoboken, Jersey City or Newark. No fucking way I'm gonna hang out by a tire shop in Paterson.

I'm no fun anyway, I just drink a lot. You guys set it up and if I'm available I'll show up.

Any of those three spots i would be down.

Are you from Hoboken?

Good to see other Nj heads on this board :o

lol nah.

originally from union. but moved down to exit 74 my junior year.

my weekends before college are running out.

this weekend i'm being dragged to the filipino convention in see-cah-cus.

(super mini meet there!?!?!)

i think the 25th i'm making my way out of the wildlife reservation and going up north to long island.

so if anyone wanted to meet up the 24th, get august type drunktard and let me sleep on their floor because i heard it's illegal to sleep drunk in your car.

that'd be great.

i'll let you borrow my promade.