arizona

fadingblue

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
its a suburban wasteland. You will count the days until you move somewhere better or get trapped in mediocrity and not notice.

why do you say that?

its right outside of phoenix so i figured it could be cool.

i like blondes. but yeah is the nightlife,etc in phoenix dead?

i hear very differing opinons!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/phoenix-area/6842-really-hell-should-i-move-phoenix.html

I should be flying out there next week, hopefully that will help me make a decision.

spent a week in phoneix and thought it was very boring. all the streets look the same, the mall was down right thuggish. i like tuscon. univ. of arizona nightlife is a good time. i think the girl to guy ratio is 2 to 1. the frog & firkin is a fav bar/restaurant of mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn, I didn't realize there were so many people from Tucson...

Just a random recommendation, one of the few good shops in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area (until the Barney's opens) is Covet. It's off of Scottsdale Rd. near Fashion Square in Old Town. Solid stock and the owners a really nice guy.

And Chandler's not too horrible. I live right near there and it's incredibly residential, but ok. Not too many bars unless you're looking for local dives and the nightlife in Tempe/Scottsdale in general is lacking. Lot's of shallow girls and pretentious business types...

yea so just got back. phx is cool but not too exciting. thats about it. asu has some hotties rolling around.

oh in the scottsdale fashiion whatever, theres a store that sells nudies and all kinds of sufu ness. nice collective, trovata,etc etc. nice high quality shit,