SuperRoomies:LA

Originatek

..so i just found out my job will transfer me to LA.and the person that said i could stay with them is out of town and someone else is staying at their place.Does anyone live in L.A and need a roomate?prefferably west hollywood/los feliz/echo parkish area?

i can cope with most.how far is that from 3rd and farifax?sorry im not familiar with the neighborhoods,i've been scouring craigslist. Thanks for the advice,i appreciate it!!

WITH traffic it could take up to 45 minutes on the streets.

the FIDM school could have roommate postings.

thats a little more towards downtown.

it talkes about 20 minutes to get anywhere in LA [without traffic].

Without traffic, UCLA is about 10-12 mins away on surface streets but with medium traffic possibly 20.

no way man, with traffic getting anywhere is 30-40 minutes minimum

if you're at 3rd/fairfax try for west hollywood/silverlake/echo park in that succession.

it talkes about 20 minutes to get anywhere in LA [without traffic].

This has always been one of the most bullshit phrases to ever have been spoken (I don't know how many people I have heard use this). Anyone who actually thinks this isn't really from LA.

Not only is there not even such a thing as 'without traffic', but 'anywhere in LA' covers a shitload of miles.

This has always been one of the most bullshit phrases to ever have been spoken (I don't know how many people I have heard use this). Anyone who actually thinks this isn't really from LA.

Not only is there not even such a thing as 'without traffic', but 'anywhere in LA' covers a shitload of miles.

this man speaks the truth

this man speaks the truth

this man...

I can't believe nobody is hooking you up yet. If it get's desperate dude, you can sleep on my k-town futon in the (unused) dining room while looking for places.