Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Seoul in 10 days. Anyone wanna take me to noryangjin and eat some sannakji and then take me to try to boshintang?

i will live in songpa-gu near lotte world.

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you KILLED it with the sannakji. that is my FAVORITE thing to eat, but it's fucking expensive here in the states...

wrap that shit around the chopstick, dip it into some sesame oil...mmm...

well nakji is difficult to find in the states, or at least in my experience, most places that do have it on their menus, most commonly in the form of nakjibokkum, really arent serving nakji at all. Maybe its just more expensive. Fucking criminals...

^ try the prince in ktown.

quite seasonal, but they probably have it at this time of the year.

http://www.deependdining.com/2005/07/live-tentacles-movie-rated-nbl-not.html

sannakji juseyo! kamsamnida!

http://www.deependdining.com/2005/07/rude-food-live-octopus-tentacles.html

yea you're right sometimes you can't tell if they're serving you nakji, ojinguh, or something totally different...korean food in general is too fucking expensive in the states and there isn't enough of a variety.

psh...you think la's ktown bars charge up the ass for liquor? buying drinks is highway robbery here.

yea you're right sometimes you can't tell if they're serving you nakji, ojinguh, or something totally different...korean food in general is too fucking expensive in the states and there isn't enough of a variety.

So true, sometimes I wanna just chill with my lady, chew on some lotus root, and drink some deer antler tea, nawwutimean?

我不是韩国人 :(

im so screwed in korea.

especially when im out of seoul :(

teach me some food names please? that way i wont get charged an arm and a leg for something that i dont want :)

我不是韩国人 :(

im so screwed in korea.

especially when im out of seoul :(

teach me some food names please? that way i wont get charged an arm and a leg for something that i dont want :)

Don't worry mate, koreans screw others indiscriminately. Its in our nature. To make matters worse, Seoul is like the 3rd most expensive city in zuh world right now, so unless you stick to street food you're gonna be paying out your redmoon.

oh. but that's what i said in chinese chars-

im not korean.

maybe if i go to itaewon... i wont get screwed in korean.

then again, the whites will screw me over.

what to do, what to do. better stick with

"xxxxx juseyo. kamsamnida!"

PALI PALI PALI!!!

yea koreans will even screw over other koreans(gyopos especially), but if you're smart you'll be able to bargain mad shit

food stands are not a bad option...a lot of times you can sit down, they're out really late, and it's not as dirty as some of the hot dogs stands and such you'd find in the states.

TIME OUT! why am i the damn 보신탕 rank? that analysis is quite wrong actually. i USED to be quite amazed by nike sneakers, now i could give a shit what is on my feet. japanese car? nawww. Volkswagen ftw. japanese denim? dont own a pair at this moment actually cept for some stupid ass raw RRL's that my mom threw in the wash the 2nd week. yeah i got big feet for a korean. size 12 holla. and menthols, i used to get em cause it was buy one get one free and since im 17 i always try to take advantage of those offers. now i found a place who sells it for cheap so i smoke mediums and its 2 packs for 7 bucks! I WANT IN ON THIS SHIT!

Mediums are a fine choice, but with lungs as young (and presumably healthy) as yours, you should enjoy your youth and smoke Reds -- quite possibly the greatest cigarette ever manufactured. You should write that down.

Ok, so I suppose "dogmeat" is a bit degrading of a rank, however, we must have order. Without order there is chaos. I made that up myself.

In order to maintain a recognizable hierarchy, please adhere to the following: [This system is not of my own devise, but it is just the way it has to be.] Rank is not determined by age and/or good looks (sadly, both of which I most likely dominate). Instead, it is determined by matters of greater importance, such as post counts and e-peens.

Your size 12 shimbals do not hide the fact that your e-peen is very small. The fact that I didn't even know what an e-peen was until about a month or so ago is neither here nor there. We are in the present. Do you copy?

Aside from the executive cabinet (who you are never to contact directly, EVAR) we have filled two positions to date:

Minion #1: dizzhizz

Ginseng Smuggler: Liberation1945

During your time as a DMZ trainee, your responsibilities will be two fold: you will serve as both our House DJ and Soju Pourer, the latter is one of the great honors of DMZ training. DMZ is only as strong as its weakest link (i.e., you), so please start posting in threads more relevant than "what did you eat todai?" Food is for the weak. Write that down.

Please introduce yourself to the others, but again, do not under any circumstance contact anyone in the executive cabinet -- unless you find a LUC knit or CCP boots you'd like to offer to us for a good plice. Members of the executive branch (herewithin "E.B.") are very busy with important matters, such as counter-intel and Ebaying, and shant be bothered responding to your "in-sah."

MIK go forth, and try not to embarass DMZ. go-mah-wuh!

edit: MIK, you better have a good music editing/scratching program on your macbook, because Analog Sah-Jang likes electronica and I like slow jamz, so you're gonna have to keep it energetic and sexy at the same time.

We still need a Kimchee Evangelist and a Gochujang Evangelist

Analog = cheh-goh-yah! too funny.

Roster:

Executive Branch:

Dear Leader: ddohnggo

Propagandist & Kiosk Vender: sleazie ninja

(no title yet, but counter intelligence comes to mind): Analog

[i don't know about Designer, I think he's team begs for life, and anyways, he's too busy shopping at Kmart with Hap]

Underlings:

Minion #1: dizzhizz (I forget where he's from)

Ginseng Smuggler: Liberation1945 (NYC)

House DJ and Soju Pourer: madeinkorea23 aka 보신탕 (San Jose/UK Correspondent)

Kimchee Evangelist: ??

Damn, we're looking good. The word flossy comes to mind (even though I dont really know what that means).

Mediums are a fine choice, but with lungs as young (and presumably healthy) as yours, you should enjoy your youth and smoke Reds -- quite possibly the greatest cigarette ever manufactured. You should write that down.

Ok, so I suppose "dogmeat" is a bit degrading of a rank, however, we must have order. Without order there is chaos. I made that up myself.

In order to maintain a recognizable hierarchy, please adhere to the following: [This system is not of my own devise, but it is just the way it has to be.] Rank is not determined by age and/or good looks (sadly, both of which I most likely dominate). Instead, it is determined by matters of greater importance, such as post counts and e-peens.

Your size 12 shimbals do not hide the fact that your e-peen is very small. The fact that I didn't even know what an e-peen was until about a month or so ago is neither here nor there. We are in the present. Do you copy?

Aside from the executive cabinet (who you are never to contact directly, EVAR) we have filled two positions to date:

Minion #1: dizzhizz

Ginseng Smuggler: Liberation1945

During your time as a DMZ trainee, your responsibilities will be two fold: you will serve as both our House DJ and Soju Pourer, the latter is one of the great honors of DMZ training. DMZ is only as strong as its weakest link (i.e., you), so please start posting in threads more relevant than "what did you eat todai?" Food is for the weak. Write that down.

Please introduce yourself to the others, but again, do not under any circumstance contact anyone in the executive cabinet -- unless you find a LUC knit or CCP boots you'd like to offer to us for a good plice. Members of the executive branch (herewithin "E.B.") are very busy with important matters, such as counter-intel and Ebaying, and shant be bothered responding to your "in-sah."

MIK go forth, and try not to embarass DMZ. go-mah-wuh!

edit: MIK, you better have a good music editing/scratching program on your macbook, because Analog Sah-Jang likes electronica and I like slow jamz, so you're gonna have to keep it energetic and sexy at the same time.

shit. ok i guess i dont post much on sufu so ill have to do that more. ill have to accept my position as the house DJ and 소주 pourer for now. malboro reds i smoked couple packs of those but i feel like i want to live a healthy life style so i think mediums are fine for me. but statistically, you know what they say about big feet...lets just leave it at that. but damn analog likes electronica and u like slow jamz...i think i got the slow jamz down but electronica i gotta search. and when you talk about music, you do mean kpop right? or do you listen to american music too...i am going to try hard to get in this team DMZ...만새!