Team DMZ

I believe I've found our mascot, lurking in the food section.

What is there to say about people who think they are actually eating street pigeons when they are eating pigeon meat? Unsophisticated and unwilling palette come to mind.

Go to any good Hong Kong style restaurant (the Kitchen in Millbrae), and try the "pigeon" and see for yourself.

no hate.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is apples AND bananas.

DMZ does not appreciate nor tolerates asiaphiles (unless you have skinny arms & big boobs). Please refrain from further asiaphiling, as some less perceptive members might confuse your sentiment as derisive or a hate crime "aimed towards the yellow man." Thank you.

Random Thought About Koreans For The Day:

Most modern Koreans do not hate the Japanese per se. Probably more apathy than hate, but apathy is progress, ain't it? In fact, most Koreans I know will even go so far as to purchase Japanese cars. Audi is Japanese, right? In any event, a weird phenomenon amongst the majority of Koreans and Korean Americans is a hatred of Anton Apolo Ono -- the short track speed skater. This hatred runs so deep, so deep in fact, that not many Koreans I know voted for him to win Dancing with the Stars.

For the record, I always voted for Ian Ziering, but that is more because of a 90210-thing I have, moreso than anti-japanese sentiment.

You call yourself a self hating Korean with a weak stomach? Dear Leader might be upset about this...especially with them folks up north eating tree bark and rocks.

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THAT!

Don't forget that snake juice which makes your dick stronger than an underwater eel.

You call yourself a self hating Korean with a weak stomach? Dear Leader might be upset about this...especially with them folks up north eating tree bark and rocks.

YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THAT!

Don't forget that snake juice which makes your dick stronger than an underwater eel.

Dizz, you always make your enemies (white people) think that you are weaker than you actually are. Then when they are least expecting it, you unlease your eelpenis in all its glory. An old chinese general once said that.

Guest jmatsu

why do people care if the koreans, chinese or whatever want to eat dog? fuck it. if that shit is good, eat it. seriously, i've never tried it. i wanna know if that shit is tasty enough to risk the animal cruelty charges. my peeps kills dolphins and fucking eat whale.

yo sleaz and crew,

when's the barbeque party?!?

why do people care if the koreans, chinese or whatever want to eat dog? fuck it. if that shit is good, eat it. seriously, i've never tried it. i wanna know if that shit is tasty enough to risk the animal cruelty charges. my peeps kills dolphins and fucking eat whale.

yo sleaz and crew,

well, as the Events Planner, I will be sending out evites shortly. Im just in the midst trying to find an amoral butcher (with nothing to lose), and some heavy duty skewers (we're going to have a kebob party!). I have robi's email, I'll just assume that you'll be his +1. Can't wait!

yo sleaz and crew,

ill eat ur mother cuz she tastes like good pussy.

analog told me to get up in this shit. im made in korea, still a damn korean citizen who has lived in england and now in California. I got my damn korean army letter in the mail just a couple months ago cause im turning 18 soon. I HATE apollo anton ohno, I HATE Ichirio Suzuki, I am against JDM shit, I have not tried 보신탕 or any type of dog meat yet. I follow korean soccer religiously although they are worse than an elementary school little league team at the moment.

madeinkorea23

Greetings. The DMZ super-computer has just completed a comprehensive assessment of your user profile. Below is the resultant output (in relevant parts):

-- You are easily impressed by limited edition nike sneakers.

-- You quite possibly have large feet for a hangook saram.

-- You drive a japanese car.

-- You fancy yourself somewhat of a foodie -- yet you have never experienced the wonders of pigeon meat. (Although I do agree that the champagne brunch in Half Moon Bay is quite nice, especially on somebody else's dime).

-- Aside from WAYWT, the threads to which you post are of very little significance.

-- You smoke menthols. (please refer to a previous post on how we feel about menthols).

Preliminary results (which are 75%-90% accurate) show that super-computer is more inclined to approve Fabulaz's application based on his recent purchases and ridiculous avatar. This does not bode well for your candidacy, as you see, Fabulaz is not even Korean, although he is (or once was) "friends with one."

Perhaps, the powers that be will graciously grant you an opportunity to show your worthiness, but our Dear Leader will be the ultimate arbitor of your fate. At this time, you will only be granted "part-time status." Your rank will be: "보신탕" and will remain as such for a very, very long time. You will not be allowed to display the Teams signature, however, feel free to reference your status as a member in training and DMZ given SN.

During your trial period: you will refrain from wearing japanese denim, hosoi vans, you must remain celibate, and be available via PM 24/7 to do the biddings of our Dear Leader.

That is all for now.

Man-seh!

analog told me to get up in this shit. im made in korea, still a damn korean citizen who has lived in england and now in California. I got my damn korean army letter in the mail just a couple months ago cause im turning 18 soon. I HATE apollo anton ohno, I HATE Ichirio Suzuki, I am against JDM shit, I have not tried 보신탕 or any type of dog meat yet. I follow korean soccer religiously although they are worse than an elementary school little league team at the moment.

DMZ does not appreciate nor tolerates asiaphiles (unless you have skinny arms & big boobs). Please refrain from further asiaphiling, as some less perceptive members might confuse your sentiment as being derisive or "hatred towards the yellow man." Thank you.

im half chinese, actually. im only jocking this thread cause your on some next level quotables all over this peice.

I once met an old construction worker from Arkansas who was doing projects here in the bay area.

He was working on my apartment and told me a story about this time he was working at a house belonging to an old Korean couple in the city (SF). So he gets there and notices whilst surveying the backyard that they have a large kennel with about 15 small white terriers in it; he thinks nothing of it and goes into the house.

The couple offers him a soda and since they were pretty old/slow he offered to get it himself from their fridge. He went into the kitchen and opened it up to find a freshly skinned white terrier. Needless to say, he was pretty surprised, but said nothing. He was apparently compelled to report it to authorities afterwards, but he never did.

Does the canine-consuming sect of koreans prefer to eat certain breeds of dogz???????!?!??

I call fuccin bullshit on this story. I'm not doubting old fuccin arkansas fart told you the story, I just doubt he was telling you the truth. he probably saw chopped up ham hocks in the fridge and wanted to make up some fuccin bar tale. hick.

I'm fuccin old school korean and I don't know a single person who ate dog in the US. Most koreans don't ever go near it, even in korea.

I call fuccin bullshit on this story. I'm not doubting old fuccin arkansas fart told you the story, I just doubt he was telling you the truth. he probably saw chopped up ham hocks in the fridge and wanted to make up some fuccin bar tale. hick.

I'm fuccin old school korean and I don't know a single person who ate dog in the US. Most koreans don't ever go near it, even in korea.

Tarmac, at first I thought the same thing: that the guy prob never saw an Asian persons fridge before and probably mistook some pork for dog. But then I think that a skinned dog would be pretty much unmistakable. Also, as I mentioned, I have never heard of bo-shing-tang stateside, but I wouldn't put it past some even more old school than you Korean couple to disregard all sanitary and animal cruelty laws just to get their grub on. But whatever, that old boy from Arkansas probably eats raccoon or squirrels.

liberation really good stuff as of late, keep it up. Are you full-fledged member of dmz, I forget? Have you been branded by analog yet?

Also, we are still looking for our first black and female member. Female does not have to be Korean, she just needs all of her appendages intact. No hate.