Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea theyve been dynamic duo for a minute now, but it's good stuff.

yea it's cool, i've actually been really out of the korean music thing for a few years...i have like 20 gigs worth of it, but none of it is from the past 3 or 4 years...

damn, solid. haha...i think all retired korean stars either set up restaurants or move to LA and set up restaurants.

the big companies always try to manufacture a rock band(in the vein of japan's huge bands) and shit makes money, but it's soooo bad.

eccentric bands with a quirky female lead sometimes end up hittin it big in korea...jaurim is pretty legit...i'm sure you can find 3248972394823 indie bands in hongdae trying to emulate american indie music...

OG K-pop stars are all broke, they never made any real money and spent what they made back in the old days. Nowadays all the K-pop retiree girls who couldn't survive in the entertainment industry have opened online clothing stores. (0)

i prefer korean girls.

ive dated white girls, chinese, adopted korean before and honestly, i think theres a huge cultural clash for me. i was raised in a fairly traditional korean family so im stubborn in my korean ways. needless to say, its just more comfortable for me to be with a korean girl. my current gf and i have similar upbringings so it just works for me.

there is a rumor that Kim Jong Il is in the same blood line of "Gwang-Sang" Kim-shi as me.

i prefer korean girls.

ive dated white girls, chinese, adopted korean before and honestly, i think theres a huge cultural clash for me. i was raised in a fairly traditional korean family so im stubborn in my korean ways. needless to say, its just more comfortable for me to be with a korean girl. my current gf and i have similar upbringings so it just works for me.

there is a rumor that Kim Jong Il is in the same blood line of "Gwang-Sang" Kim-shi as me.

i do agree with your statements on the cutural clash, and i find that white girls are the closest in therunning for relationships after korean-americans. i dislike fobs because they dress in funky shit. distressed / bleached / von dtuch trucker / colored hair does not please me.

yeah he served me my greentea + 3 toppings at the 6th street pinkberry not too long ago.

he's still in pretty good shape, all things considered.

What? Are you serious sleazie? YSJ works in the food service industry now?

I guess if he decides he doesn't like working at the frozen yogurt shop later on, he can always become a pastor or 'youth minister' (5)

What exactly are the prerequisites for joining DMZ? You have to be Korean?

kimchee breath

clothes smell like korean bbq

gargle with soju

fobby hair cuts

hang out at "hidden" korean bars

#1 at k-pop karaoke

i should be member easy but i hang out with too many koreans already in real life...dont need to do so online as well.......:D

• 1 month later...

ohai almondcrush!

been roong roong time! we are doing the bery good. iss so hot outside but we are habing the papingsoo with extra dduk too cool down. iss sooo yummy. anywayjuh, iss gud to hear from you and write back soon, arahchi?

jal eesuh e nomuh sekki yah! :)

best regards,

DMZ ggumdengs

humidity kills me during a korean summer, but shit is poppin at times...always somethin to do always somethin to see always people to meet...

i honestly do think korea turns into a winter wonderland when it snows...im gonna give my vote to winter...i think soju tastes best during the winter also...

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...