WORLDS MOST EXTREME DENIM DISASTERS! or denimhead pitfalls, bloopers, snafus

One day me and a couple of guys went for a walk in the woods, just to mess about, fool around and kill time really. It was a really hot humid day, and every now and then these huge, dark thunder clouds would replace the blue sky. Its was one of those thunderstorm afternoons, when all the birds behave strange and there is a funny light in the air. So me, trey and jean were walking kinda slowly through this big fireroad, we were'nt talking, nothing to talk about to be honest, and to me the whole world felt dead silent. You know when you can here every twig snap and crack underfoot. Well it was so quiet I could even hear the blades of grass sweeping against each other. So as we walked and listened to nothing the light dipped and the sky blacked. It must have done this about a million times alread, accept this time as soon as the sun went, it felt cold, and the air felt kinda heavy and thick. Then in the distance a deep rumble slowly growled, kinda soft at first, but then it opened up and the sound lost its softness and became pretty sharp and loud. Then as soon as the noise dyed away, it rained. It didnt start raining slowly. Its like the thunder was a switch and then, bam! It tipped it down. We were all soaked instantly. This kinda got the conversation going, we laughed and just talked about crap really. I remember trey kept asking us where the duck in the pond in NY go when its winter, the guy wouldnt shut up about those ducks, and everytime we answeared him and told him we didnt know and that it didnt matter he just retorted and asked us if a man with a van drives them away over to a warehouse or some crap. Trey was hung up on those ducks. You would have thought someone had threatened him with his life unless he found out where the ducks went in winter! It sounds funny, i know, but at the time it was depressing and kinda boring really. The grass was soaked now, and we were slipping all over the place, and kinda stumbling and meandering left and right. Trey ( who had thankfully gone quiet now ) was on the far right, almost in the trees, when he stopped and called to me and jean to come over. The guy was mesmerized buy this huge white sledge. It looked really bright, the heavy rained must've cleaned it. I knew exactly what trey was thinking. We were on a hill, the grass was slippery as hell and the guy had just found a goddamn sledge! It wasnt really big enough for three but certainly two. Maybe three at a push, i dunno. Jean said "lets try it then". So trey picked it up and set it right in the middle of this fireroad. For some reason he made real sure it was set straight. Then he got in sat at the front, and looked at me. I got in , kinda stradled it, sat, then lifted me leg in either side of trey. By the time I had done this jean was pretty much in and doing the same. His boots where on my thighs and we were all kinda muddy from each others boots by then. The mud was red and slimey. It stained my jeans and even after two or three washes it never came out, just kinda turned orange.

hahaha! that's the ticket!

last saturday, i was at a party. i bumped into the corridor and left blue streaks. i couldn't believe it so i did it again------with the same result. indigo vandalism!

SEEK AND DESTROY!!!

I definitely did this at a friend's house. I looked at the wall and was like "was that me?" So I bumped it again and there was more blue. Don't tell him.

I definitely did this at a friend's house. I looked at the wall and was like "was that me?" So I bumped it again and there was more blue. Don't tell him.

dude i am so gonna tell him.

one time in class i was really bored with brand new iron hearts.

so there was this girl who i would always flirt with but than she started acting like a bitch for the longest time.

so we had this paper that we had to turn in and i grabbed hers and rubbed it all over my jeans. i looked

at the paper and it was a bright blue. it was halarious.

my beautiful new white macbook now has indigo stained palm rests. it actually looks less like indigo and more just a generic dark stain. everyone things i am filthy!

i didn't realise but my hands become covered in indigo after playing with jeans all day.

I knew I'm not going crazy...

the worst is when my selvage slip ons were staining my white jeans.

or maybe when i first got my canes last summer, and i sat on my white sheets after skating... i had an indigo ass stain on my sheets. 2 perfectly formed blue ass cheeks.

Wanted to start a thread like this.

Anyway, my ibook. I guess my hands get sweaty and I wipe them on my legs and then type?

Some with socks and briefs but that's about it, both of the jeans I'm rotating at the moment don't seem to bleed much.

in class i always grab other peoples papers and start rubbing them on my IHs.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...

my misadventure started only a day after i had just purchased my first pair of raw denim (nudie slim jim) and as you can imagine wanted to wear them immediately. so, my girlfriend and i are strolling around when suddenly a freak torrential rainfall lets loose. we had to run a good 1/4 mile before reaching a busstop and heading home. upon returning home, my underwear has turned completely blue, along with my sneakers.

oh and to those of you that have stained walls with your jeans, i've been down that road as well.

i've realized we sound like a bunch of war veterans reminiscing in the tales behind our battle scars.

my beautiful new white macbook now has indigo stained palm rests. it actually looks less like indigo and more just a generic dark stain. everyone things i am filthy!

i didn't realise but my hands become covered in indigo after playing with jeans all day.

haha, you work at evisu though, right? those blue stains just mean you're doing a damn good job.

last night i did a second soak on my ryukyuais as they had stretched a lot and i was not convinced they had reached ful shrinkage---------the idea entered my head that i should place the wet jeans in the bag in which they were packaged and then toss it in the dryer. the jeans slipped out of the bag whilst tumbling and i was dismayed to find the interior of the dryer an intense blue. twenty minutes of scrubbing seemed to mute the blue, but i fear that the next load will be ruined by my misadventure.

when i dryed my samurais the first time it left the entire dryer blue, i just threw some old wet towels in there then had no worries about ruining other clothes after this. the towels soaked most of it up. actually the dryer is still a little blue but it doesnt stain

Still waiting for a story involving a lap dancing stripper wearing super tight white shorts....plus spilled beer in lap, seconds prior to the event.

Or Axl rose?

My story is not really my story, but it has to do with my former jeans, which are rrds that I gave to my girlfriend. I wore them for a few months, but I couldn't deal with the bootcut anymore, so now she wears them. One day, her crazy greek mom decides to go into her apartment and wash all her clothes. Well, guess what, rrds got their first wash. My girl was all upset and she had to cry. The jeans got some weird vertical creases from the dryer that look kinda lame. She even wanted to buy me a new pair of jeans; which sounded great at first, but I just couldn't bring myself to make her think that she owed me a pair of jeans. Anyway, we just went on vacation to ruidoso,nm. We were doing some rock hopping in the river and she slipped and got ralph wet in the river. Well, she cried about it. I had to console her and let her know her denims were fine. She's either too dramatic for breaking in jeans or breaking in jeans is too dramatic for her.

while at work once i had my eternals on and i thought i saw a patch of blue on the wall. i was wondering if it was my doing...and scuffed my knee against the wall at the same point. i guess i figured out who was doing it after that. :o

i've had a bit of a bad experience with rivets, especially on the skulls because they're so sharp. i've clipped furniture while turning the corner and left a little notch on them. also,

once when i left the jeans out in the sun to air, i forgot that the sun's heat affects even rivets and got a nasty burn after i picked the jeans up and put it over my arm.

this is pretty extreme too:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=436587&postcount=28