when i thought i would never considering buying an european evisu pair of jeans...

Egpt

Evisu is totally re-discovering their roots, and I am so pleased to see it.

So many people travelled to Japan in the 90's and stumbled up these amazing denim jeans that were quite unlike anything else available. Popularity increased, and there were some unfortunate problems with licensing, counterfeiting, and quality as the label suffered from growing pains. These problems are hopefully in the past.

Each season the line improves with items like the green caste broken twill japanese selvedge jeans above, and some incredible denim from Kaihara, Kuroki, and Kurabo.

Next season, Evisu really hits their stride with 100% Japanese denim across men's and women's lines, a cheaper price, a return to the godhead patch, vintage details like burr rivets and pillow fold belt loops, a slimmer back pocket seagull, and for the first time in years, a 100% made in Japan line that was done in collaboration with the Siotani twins.

There are lots of other exciting things underway, like the opening of Evisu's first retail store (Tokyo transplanted to NYC), Blue In Green stocking Evisu and working together on the Dirty Dozen + 1 project, a choice of blank pockets for those die-hard fans as well as being able to have your seagull painted for the first time in the US.

for the first time in years, a 100% made in Japan line that was done in collaboration with the Siotani twins.

for those who dont know... these are the guys behind warehouse. they actually made the first evis.

Buy an ad.

its his site... let him talk about this shit.

Buy an ad.

its his site... let him talk about this shit.

these days i am retired from superfuture, and now spend my time working at evisu. i can't give up supertalk though and still do the odd spot of mod'ing!

all of the mentioned items are not for sale so I am not selling anything. just reporting some news.

a choice of blank pockets for those die-hard fans as well as being able to have your seagull painted for the first time in the US.

I'm actually really looking forward to this part.

Oh just one more thing. I mentioned that the next season Evisu will have all Japanese denim, but there will be some new pieces with denim from Cone.

The denim for many of the earliest vintage jeans that inspired Evisu's creation was made by Cone Mills. Returning to this source, Evisu will have a few pieces made with denim from Cone's White Oak mill where some of the earliest jeans were made.

these days i am retired from superfuture, and now spend my time working at evisu. i can't give up supertalk though and still do the odd spot of mod'ing!

all of the mentioned items are not for sale so I am not selling anything. just reporting some news.

No hate. Just saying: posts have been deleted and threads locked for less. You're the boss...

they have limited quantities, and im not even sure if they are for sale yet, but gordon has some no1 specials... actually, i have one of the pair right now that i need to ship back to him. 2001cut. much nicer than my sams.... seriously beautiful jeans.... a step up from samurai if you ask me.

they have limited quantities, and im not even sure if they are for sale yet, but gordon has some no1 specials... actually, i have one of the pair right now that i need to ship back to him. 2001cut. much nicer than my sams.... seriously beautiful jeans.... a step up from samurai if you ask me.

i'd agree if the 2001 cut wasn't so dumpy. i understand the point of repros, but cmon man, update the hip flare'd ass and they'd be king again

Oh just one more thing. I mentioned that the next season Evisu will have all Japanese denim, but there will be some new pieces with denim from Cone.

The denim for many of the earliest vintage jeans that inspired Evisu's creation was made by Cone Mills. Returning to this source, Evisu will have a few pieces made with denim from Cone's White Oak mill where some of the earliest jeans were made.

I thought Japan bought Cone Mills? Where are Cone Mills located?

much nicer than my sams.... seriously beautiful jeans.... a step up from samurai if you ask me.

the no.1 denim is gorgeous

but this is some serious apples and oranges shit cheapster

in a lot of way evisu sets the standard imho

whereas samurai's denim seems to break all the rules

very cool details on the ev-wranglers

id like to see the denim in person though, not too much detail on the broken twill in those shots

plus itd be nice to see em raw