Top Five Summer Treats from the Ice Cream Truck.

rome1

So its mid summer now, and I want to know what everybody is yelling at the Ice Cream Man to hand over to cool them down! Heres mine...

1. Screwball (the new one with 2 gumball pieces in it)

2. Chocotaco

3. Neopolitan Ice Cream Sandwich

4. Chipwich

5. Cotton Candy Pop

any even though they're RIP, fat-frog was THE greatest ice cream that ever was.

that's the flourescent green mint jumpoff, right? i haven't had one since 1990. i was barely four years old. shit was tasty.

do the still make the 'tandems' the icecream sandwich, but one half was dipped in a hard chocolate shell. oh and i love the mexican coconut popcicles. wwf bars were good too. also, i remember when i was a kid the ice cream truck would sell the twin pops for a quarter, and i would have to give the other half to my brother.

For the people here in NYC...

you guys heard about the new noise restrictions? supposedly its unlawful for mr softy and other ice cream trucks to play their music if it can be heard 15 feet away...somemthing like that I heard on the news...

you guys heard about the new noise restrictions? supposedly its unlawful for mr softy and other ice cream trucks to play their music if it can be heard 15 feet away...somemthing like that I heard on the news...

people here need to lighten up. isn't this supposed to be new york fucking city?

GG Allin would've never made here in this day and age...

YUP! no more noise at all and its been in full effect. kinda sucks i miss the sound of it.

On another note I keep buying these Shots things there like small ice sherbert balls that come in a cup super good you just drink/eat them.

mr.frosty cruises with that infernal music and just teases the people

by the time you get your money and you're out the door bastard pulls a kaiser souze

union square last week this poor kid tried to charge me four dollars for a soft serve

that's at least 6 ice cream treats in the hood

you could buy the ingredients and make your own shit

safer than meth