Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck, are you serious? guess i need to head back up there....

matching jacket for the black ones and the gray ones i believe... dont recall seeing any for the brown herringbone ones...

im tempted to get it... but i have no use for it...

uniqlo's new selvedge denim line will be in the global flagship this fall.

'awhile back', they really were only in jp.

they had some at the first two uniqlo stores here in NYC when it first opened.

they weren't raw and had some ugly prefading and fit so I didn't bother buying.

quick question on the pre-packaged tees-

are you allowed to open up any of them just to see what size you are?

I would normally go with the size S, but considering that I fit XS in their dress shirts, what should I go for?

Anybody know any approximate pit to pit measurements for XS,S, and M?

I wear slim fit sz S in W+H clothing, just to give a general sense/idea

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but couldn't really see it addressed anywhere, and I don't want to go bonkers on tees without even knowing my true size...

I would normally go with the size S, but considering that I fit XS in their dress shirts, what should I go for?

Those tees usually run a bit big so go a size down. I'm usually a small but I have to wear XS in the Uniqlo tees.

they had some at the first two uniqlo stores here in NYC when it first opened.

they weren't raw and had some ugly prefading and fit so I didn't bother buying.

they had raw selvage when the uniqlo flagship opened, along with a pre-washed selvage model that was sold at the popup shops. two totally different jeans.

a third, new jean is out soon in soho- check out the uniqlo denim thread in

superdenim, cuz i'm schoolin' people.

yeah, I think they're $130? A bit pricey for Uniqlo, but still a good deal as always. They're a pretty nice fit, and I'm seriously thinking of picking 'em up also.

Went to check out the jacket today. Fit me very well and I'm definitely picking it up soon. The material is very nice and the construction is also solid with a center slit at the back. Price is $129.50. Here is a very bad picture of the fit, pants are too long for me and are also one size up (they didn't have my size)

unque2.jpg

They also have very nice new trench coats for $130 in brown, black and khaki. They are lined and have a nice collar details.

Went to check out the jacket today. Fit me very well and I'm definitely picking it up soon. The material is very nice and the construction is also solid with a center slit at the back. Price is $129.50. Here is a very bad picture of the fit, pants are too long for me and are also one size up (they didn't have my size)

unque2.jpg

They also have very nice new trench coats for $130 in brown, black and khaki. They are lined and have a nice collar details.

nice looking jacket.

Also, are these the trench coats you are talking about? Cause they are looking nice and at that price I will definitely pick one up (or rather, pay someone to pick them up for me).

uniqlo-fall-07-look-book-19a.jpg

poly, you know they do free alterations? ha ha. anyway i picked up the new skinny selvedge denims in korea, they were a +50% premium over the regular denim and not the dogs' bollocks but not bad at all, considering. i am not up on my denim speak but they were basically single rinse in both indigo blue and black. they also had vintage f**ing chinos in black! i was so chuffed i bought two cos i was afraid i'd get the wrong size. the shop assistant thought i was crazy.

anyway thanks for the info about the tasmanian jackets, i will definitely be stopping by at the nearest possible convenience

poly, you know they do free alterations? ha ha. anyway i picked up the new skinny selvedge denims in korea, they were a +50% premium over the regular denim and not the dogs' bollocks but not bad at all, considering. i am not up on my denim speak but they were basically single rinse in both indigo blue and black. they also had vintage f**ing chinos in black! i was so chuffed i bought two cos i was afraid i'd get the wrong size. the shop assistant thought i was crazy.

anyway thanks for the info about the tasmanian jackets, i will definitely be stopping by at the nearest possible convenience

yeah, i know they do alterations, i was in a rush and couldn't wait. i might just bring it back for them to do it next time, they say it's same day right

what did u buy.. ?? and how much was shipping??

i wonder if they ship to canada...

they didnt charge any shipping. but it could be cus my order total was round $200

some 4.90 v-necks, cashmire v-neck sweater and the wool flat front pants in grey.

they also have the wool pants pleated so specify what you want. 2 colors on the wool pants, grey & brown.

More details on the trench coat, please! What material? How long are they? Belted/belt loops?

Crosses fingers for a lighter weight, short trench....

I think it was a 67% cotton 33% polyseter mix? It's not too light with the lining, but the lining is removable, so that's a plus. Also, no belt like polishmike said.

poly800rock: Yeah, same day alteration.

quick question on the pre-packaged tees-

are you allowed to open up any of them just to see what size you are?

Anybody know any approximate pit to pit measurements for XS,S, and M?

I wear slim fit sz S in W+H clothing, just to give a general sense/idea

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but couldn't really see it addressed anywhere, and I don't want to go bonkers on tees without even knowing my true size...

I opened a bunch when I was in Seoul and no one seemed to care. Keep in mind that the pre-packaged T's fit very differently than the mutli pack drys. They're a bit larger but much nicer quality IMO.

The pre-packaged V's shrink to a perfect size for me. If you're someone who's really thin tho, I would consider looking at the packaged T's which are narrower.