Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cann someone post a photo of the grey jeans?

edit: And how are uniqlos dress pants?

this season's grey skinny's are only slightly different than last seasons. this season's has a more faded wash with different buttons, rivets, back waist "t-000" tag and brighter yellow stitching. this season's skinny jeans also use 97% cotton and 3 % spandex instead of last seasons 99% cotton and 1% spandex. missing from this season's skinnys is the inner back waist "skinny fit" tag. also, last season's denim was made in vietnam while this seasons were made in china.

last season's grey skinnys:

6ffwd3s.jpg

6fhdkev.jpg

this season's charcoal skinnys:

61k4x09.jpg

4m800ig.jpg

also comes in faded grey with brighter yellow stitching, olive, black(totally black), red and khaki(real dope btw). haven't checked if they have an updated 1 wash or raw yet.

and they still have last season's *pictured* grey, black(barely noticeable edge fades), black with yellow stitching, raw and 1 wash.

they have them in olive, khaki, red, black, grey, and charcoal with a new back tag on the waist that says "t-000". the length feels different though..like slightly shorter than usual. i would suggest sizing up on length, for the skinnys at least.

regular fits are shorter also. i thought i might have to return the jeans because i had 2 size up 1 (didnt have em in my length) but it ended up being fine... got mine in grey, they are pretty nice. also, for the reg. fit jeans, theyre 1% spandex like last seasons

edit: dam i didnt even see those charcoals when i was there or i wouldnt gotten them, they look pretty nice

also comes in faded grey with brighter yellow stitching, olive, black(totally black), red and khaki(real dope btw). haven't checked if they have an updated 1 wash or raw yet.

I'm so sad, I actually really love that grey faded out wash, but I hate the bright stitching. I wish it were like, more subtle or something. Cause it just looks weird when everything is so worn out besides the stitching.

It's pretty dark, borderline dark military green. I'm gonna pick them up next week so I'll post pics.

Nice, that's kind of what I was hoping for. Especially after seeing those Raf by Raf joints, I just didn't want slam down 3 bills for those. Looking forward to seeing those.

:( Aw.. I wish I could take you! You know not a lot of people really heard about it. In fact I was going to post about it sooner but my account hadn't been approved or something yet. It's okay though! I'm sure there will be another Uniqlo closing sometime in the future.

the one piece that stands out for me in the store thus far are the tasmanian wool pants, if they don't make matching jackets i will shed a tear. i'm also really keen on the red t-shirt blank they used for a few of their printed shirts, they have a kind of striated fabric which is difficult to describe but is just too cool. if they had the blanks i would be all over it, as it is i'm contemplating doing the inside-out thing.

they got matching jackets for the pants 120 or 130... i forgot