Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, does anyone have experience from buying stuff from the Uniqlo JP website? I live in Canada, and I was wondering if they would ship here. If not, then I guess I'd have to get a proxy.

Lastly, the Uniqlo store in Japan carries different stock than the Hong Kong store right?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ;)

They will be available at the soho store. Don't worry half of sufu will get them. I think they will be the new pbj.

except alot cheaper, lol.

i guess ill have 2 get my someone 2 buy these for me since ill probably be down in philly when they drop. I'm going in2 the city tommorow, ill ask them when the selvedge denim is dropping when i stop by uniqlo...

can you please post pics poly? interested in seeing what these tasmanian wool pants look like. thanks.

maybe tonight. also forgot to mention that if people think the h&m cardigans are a great deal at 25$, the uniqlo merino wool ones for $39 are the best thing i've bought in a while.

the tazmanian wool trousers are really nice, i picked them up last weekend when i was up there. also picked up a french f-2 which is pretty good.

the herringbone ones?

a friend of mine told me he went to the soho uniqlo yesterday, and noticed that the jeans were marked up from the normal 40 to $50. Says that they just put $50 stickers over the original price tags. I don't know if he was referring to all fits/washes. I'll probably check this out later today.

they have them in olive, khaki, red, black, grey, and charcoal with a new back tag on the waist that says "t-000". the length feels different though..like slightly shorter than usual. i would suggest sizing up on length, for the skinnys at least.

can you please post pics poly? interested in seeing what these tasmanian wool pants look like. thanks.

there are three flavors, black (with diagonal texture), blue pinstripe and dark grey herringbone. they are pretty straight forward flat front dress trousers with vertical slit front pockets, on the slimmer side. they are also half lined on the front which is a nice touch. a little pricey for uniqlo at 60 but still a solid basic for work.

the T-000 are part of this season's new denim, and they're the original basic cut, which is only slightly fuller overall than the the slim straitght. as mentioned, the T-000 are available in a few unusual colors.

the skinny fit denim at uniqlo does not feature a back patch, nor an id number- they're just 'skinny fit jeans'. come in grey, one wash, and raw.