Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys… I need an advice… how’s their cut generally? Especially for ladies coats and jackets… because we don’t have the shop in Melbourne but my parents are in China at the moment and I’m thinking of asking them to get me a couple of coats from there… I imagine coats would be pretty heavy so I don’t want them carrying heavy stuff if they’re crap… Thanks in advance..

Hey guys… I need an advice… how’s their cut generally? Especially for ladies coats and jackets… because we don’t have the shop in Melbourne but my parents are in China at the moment and I’m thinking of asking them to get me a couple of coats from there… I imagine coats would be pretty heavy so I don’t want them carrying heavy stuff if they’re crap… Thanks in advance..

china / japan sizing differs ftom US / UK sizing, so it depends

Picked up the 'Preumium Quality Down' jacket and the grey cords from the London flagship opening yesterday.

Love the cords. The jacket I expected to hate when I saw it hanging up in the store but I tried it on and it looked right. I'm 6"2 and ~14st mind and this is how the small fits so I'm not sure how well it would work for other people.

img4443hn7bv4.jpg

generally how good are they at restocking stuff. ive missed out on the wool m65 jacket several times. i could never find a small.
Wool jacket is very good. Can't stop enjoying it. It looks excellent and I like the quality very much (and the price is sooo low). And it's actually very warm.