Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

I picked up the short down jacket, and waow...it is much better than last year ! I hesitated last year to buy it, but the overall look was average and the inside polyester colour was....flashy green (outshell was black)...so I didn`t buy it. But this season, the colours are just fine, and the look/cut even better, made from premium down, it is really warm.....it has the Moncler look that I was looking for (but 5 times cheaper hehe !).

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have anyone tried their cashmere sweaters? Are they good / average / bad?

below average. worth about what you're paying for it.

same applies for the fabrics on most of their other stuff.

their $5 solid t-shirts are pretty nice, though.

the corduroy pants that everyone was raving about are disappointing. they're thin and cheap feeling.

the shawl sweaters have a ton of acrylic and nylon in them

the marino wool sweaters are acceptable, but again, they're worth about as much as you're paying, and they don't come in any interesting colors.

Personally, I find their plain white t-shirts made of "luxury cotton" to be very good. They are indeed cheap and very comfortable. I have tons of them. Also jeans are nice and some outerwear, and shirts. As for sweaters, they are indeed not very cool. I have some wool sweaters too and I'm not satisfied with their fit.

Have anyone tried their cashmere sweaters? Are they good / average / bad?

on the balance they're not that great but the lutz and patmos capsule collection from last month is better than their average line. their basic sweaters have a relaxed fit which is sort of annoying.

the premium down jacket that's out now is crazy nice for 130, not sure if it's the short one people are referencing though

their basic sweaters have a relaxed fit which is sort of annoying.

i have a 38" chest and size small fits fine. i'm not sure why everyone has the preconceived notion that everything must fit super tight. it certainly hugs the shoulders, arms and chest a good amount, and doesn't fit like a sweatshirt i'd wear to the gym. too bad the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

i have a 38" chest and size small fits fine. i'm not sure why everyone has the preconceived notion that everything must fit super tight. it certainly hugs the shoulders, arms and chest a good amount, and doesn't fit like a sweatshirt i'd wear to the gym. too bad the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

well i personally don't like skinny fit. however if you are doing a basic offering, does it have to fit like an ll bean sweater with no options for variation? my point being that they could have hewn a little closer to a contemporary fit, as is the case in pretty much everything else they do.

no CP/Jones/Pugh shirts at uniqlo as of 11.1

most of their stock is running REAL low, i'd assume their getting a big shipment in soon.

ps - there are new cords out... s-002 cut. they look nice! much more traditional corduroy fabric than the slim ones OMC was raving about a few weeks back