Uniqlo F/W 07.08

doctorgnar

thanks for the updates guys....

quick Q- which one is the "duffle coat" (the one with the hood)? are the coats thick enough for winter? im lookin for a nice warm winter coat

saw this article on highsnobiety today... have they finally released the whole collection, or at least the majority of it?

The picture I posted is the duffle coat. It has a hood, I guess I missed it the first time.

There isn't much out yet. Some sweaters and cardigans but only 2 or 3 jackets that look like shit.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't much fall stuff..they're constantly getting stock. When I stopped by ~ noon time yesterday there was only 1 type of cardigan, at around 3 or 4pm that same day they got a shipment out of a different type of cardigan, one that came in 4 diff colors..

I'm probably going to stop by today as well to see what's going on and buy some more tees + what not..

I called Rockaway, they said it should be out tommorow, but it's probably close to closing, and if they still have it in boxes, I wouldn't expect anything.

close to closing?

yeah I picked up two of the fall peacoats yesterday (one gray, one black) because, goddamn, they were $29 a piece.

close to closing?

yeah I picked up two of the fall peacoats yesterday (one gray, one black) because, goddamn, they were $29 a piece.

jesus christ.... what NJ store was this? im in northern jersey so i just go to the NC store, but if theyre having sales like that i juts might have to drive down

Alterion, you're half right. Things do "drop" at major retail. They're set shipping dates for certain pieces which for instance may be considered transitional fall pieces (buy now wear now). I don't think anyone in the store with the exception of maybe the main manager will know what may be allocated to the store each specific shipment.

However you're right in the sense that there's probaby so much volume comming into a retail store like Uniqlo that to know what exactly might be included in a specific shipment would be next to impossible.

Can anyone provide a quick rundown of the new shit at the SoHo store?

what polishmike said... plus.. bomber style jacket, m-65 style jacket, few hoodies, striped long sleeve shirts, "vintage" jeans but no Selvage yet... thats all i can remember...

stopped by a few uniqlo stores in shanghai. no f/w stuff until october. they did have several t-shirts that they don't have in ny.

After coming home from NYC, I realized I didn't get enough $4.90 t-shirts from Uniqlo :(

thats EXACTLY what i thought when i came back 3 months ago. next time i'm cleaning the store out. droppin round a hundo for that shit i dont care if i got brand new packaged uniglo's sitting in my closet years from now.