Backpacks

ag229487

how are the topo backpacks posted on the prev page? they look good, but is the du on the website just wearing them really high on his back (i.e. tight straps) or what? looks a bit awkward.

HraLA.jpg

I wear my Klettersack loose and the top is a couple of inches below my collar and the bottom rests on my belt. I'm 5' 10".

• 1 month later...

got my topo sling bag today...quality is phenomenal for the price point. mostly metal hardware, great stitching, fabric etc. the only fault i've really found is the top handle is realllllly weak/flimsy and looks like it will break easily - especially with something heavy in the bag. everything else is great, though.

one thing i have noticed with the topo sling back (not sure if it applies to the backpacks as well) - the cordura that the bag is made of is pretty rough/abrasive and will make whatever shirt/sweater you are wearing pill like fuck where it rubs on the back. just a heads up.

my supreme backpack is the same way

• 2 weeks later...