ag229487

Backpacks

any recommendations for next semester pls. simple but not bare bones $200-300 price range

any recommendations for next semester pls. simple but not bare bones $200-300 price range

qwstion_backpack.jpg

I've really been enjoying my Qwstion backpack. Very clean design and easy to use. 

I think I've said this before elsewhere here but suede will never be as good in rain as leather - it's basically leather removed of its natural protective and waterproof layer for cosmetic and textural effect. Note that there are products specially designed for waterproofing suede. Dab with white vinegar if you put it down in the snow in the city as the salt will stain.

not that it's backpack related, but i wear my visvim virgil suede boots out in the snow. its complete lunacy from outsiders, but i use a saphir's suede protector before the winter and it's good to go for most of the winter season.

that way i can always look hella guud in my virgils.

Anyone knows if Visvim Ballistic 20L can fit a 15.6 inch laptop? I know it can fit 13-14 inch laptop but unsure about 15.6 since its one of the popular sizes currently.

qwstion_backpack.jpg

I've really been enjoying my Qwstion backpack. Very clean design and easy to use. 

So I bought mine about 4-5 years ago, maybe even longer, because I saw it in this thread.  What a testament to their quality that I returned to this thread years later to get ideas on a new one and this is one of the first posts I see!  Mine lasted a good while, especially after I took it with me all over the world and beat it up real bad.  I looked on the website to see what they have now and I was disappointed they didn't have the light brown one I got. I don't love the colors they have right now.  Anybody know when they update their inventory or get new colors?

So I bought mine about 4-5 years ago, maybe even longer, because I saw it in this thread.  What a testament to their quality that I returned to this thread years later to get ideas on a new one and this is one of the first posts I see!  Mine lasted a good while, especially after I took it with me all over the world and beat it up real bad.  I looked on the website to see what they have now and I was disappointed they didn't have the light brown one I got. I don't love the colors they have right now.  Anybody know when they update their inventory or get new colors?

They seem to update designs and colors pretty frequently, but I have no idea what their release cadence is. I'm definitely partial to the earlier era (I think) designs that  are really clean and simple. 

I'd be interested in any info as well, if anyone knows. 

the dude that runs ii-se used to post here semi-often, can't remember his username though.

So I bought one of those North Face Purple Label Daypacks and wouldn't really recommend them. They're super tiny and look made out of proportion with practically everything I wear. The back is also divided horizontally rather than vertically. You get stuck with two rectangular areas that can be divided into just one huge pocket which sucks for organization. It's purely form over function and the bag is actually uncomfortable to wear.

That sounds very japanese.