Backpacks

ag229487

Luxire recently made this charcoal nubuck bag:

e337013fdae9a38508d8cc9a64b1ebc4.png

While I'm not really a fan of the shape, if they improve their bag-making skills the idea of a custom backpack in full leather for $300 is pretty good imo.

This is pretty much the IISE Ash Black/Nubuck daypack but in a less flattering silhouette(imo). They copied the exact panels on the side and even named it even the color of the bag is called " Nubuck Ash Grey". The IISE daypack is called Ash Black because it is actually naturally dyed with ash..

MpPB3bI.jpg

X5vGWgG.jpg

Bagjack x Softs: Pretty damn sweet. Sides have modular pockets as well.

If you guys have the funds, I'd totally recommend the Visvim ballistic 20L.

They cost bout 500-600ish, but totally worth every dime. I abused it for my 3 weeks trip and it still looks as good as it were when it's new. I got the all black ones, but the navy or olive ones are nice too. I think if I have some spare funds, I'm very tempted to pick another in navy or olive.

I can confirm that, expansive but worth every $.

Best colour imo.

tumblr_n9ghl6huxH1qifn2ao1_500.jpg

That looks like the lamina ones? I personally like the suede ones as they aren't as delicate as the smooth leather ones. The current ones no longer has the removable waist strap, but I kinda find that feature obsolete and more of a gimmick anyways. They retail bout 46k yen in Japan, which is lesser than $400 with the current exchange rate.

The ballistic line and the original christos are products in the direction I would love to see visvim explore more instead of this played out americana. Hate me now.

FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER!

Yeah, I can agree to that at some point.

I have the all black Christo and I think it's a very unique looking piece. Looks great with the 20L.

That looks like the lamina ones? I personally like the suede ones as they aren't as delicate as the smooth leather ones. The current ones no longer has the removable waist strap, but I kinda find that feature obsolete and more of a gimmick anyways. They retail bout 46k yen in Japan, which is lesser than $400 with the current exchange rate.

Yeah, I can agree to that at some point.

I have the all black Christo and I think it's a very unique looking piece. Looks great with the 20L.

It actually is a Lamina, but the colour is just too cool.

What do yall think of the Cote et Ciel Isar Twin Touch ?

I have one in the eco yarn and it'd be perfect but the shoulder straps slip all the way to the bottom of the strap every time you put pressure on them, they literally never stay tight unless you don't move your arms at all. Also their customer service is nearly non-existent which is bullshit for a company selling $240+ bags

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: ok that was a bit rude...

from my research (not owning the pack but I am look for 22L black ballistic) I got these results:

-someone correct me if I got it wrong

-sellers even call them ballistic lamina

-ballistic are made from konbu cordura nylon

-corduroy are made from corduroy (ribbed fabric)

-kudu features kudu leather panels

-picaro comes with cotton bottom

Edited by danii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...