Backpacks

ag229487

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^wait wha? least you could do is take proper photos of the backpack

not so much bad as not particularly great; @$350 just... nope.
in the same price range but imho far better looking: 
http://ii-se.co/collections/frontpage/products/daypack-jet-black

(they post on sufu from time to time)
or if you add a bit you can get this; ideal 
http://ii-se.co/collections/frontpage/products/minimal-tech-jet-black

would say the killspencer daypack is better looking, although the ii-se one is really nice as is their other items. killspencer bags are all hand made, incredibly well build using top quality materials. I have one of their weekenders bought over a year ago and used it for multiple trips abroad and think it will last a very long time and looks fantastic, if my wallet stretched a little further wouldn't hesitate to buy more stuff from killspencer.

xposted from recent purchases:

I copped this masterpiece x Moon backpack a few weeks ago:

LIjUIwa.png

8gZuyMf.png

super nice backpack. This one isn't as durable as the one Just Another XY posted but that's what the beater 'preme pack is for. The grey one looks pretty nice; too bad they sold out:

01350-w-01.jpg

I've had a Herschel Little America for about two years now, and it's in dire need of replacement. I mean it looks great and it held up pretty good considering the construction, but it's dying on me now. I was looking at the 5.11 Rush 12 in black. It has great organisation options which I desperately need and seems like proper quality for Â£70. I was wondering what you guys think of the look though. It's mostly for EDC/college and all other things which I might need a bag for in whatever type of weather. If I end up really liking it I might buy one in sandstone as well.

Pic 1 2 3 

If not, any other suggestions, I've been reading this topic but most of them are either hella expensive or don't have any organising.

^personally really okay with that tacticool look. very mil-spec/surplus tho--in fact, why not check military surplus stores? you could probably find something very similar for less. just an option aside from that.
also consider something like this (but this is just the kind of stuff i like) 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Net-Prophet-Backpack-Dusty-Grey-BA4591-077-basketball-Outdoor-ACG-bag-/161218327545?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item25895c73f9

I've had a Herschel Little America for about two years now, and it's in dire need of replacement. I mean it looks great and it held up pretty good considering the construction, but it's dying on me now. I was looking at the 5.11 Rush 12 in black. It has great organisation options which I desperately need and seems like proper quality for Â£70. I was wondering what you guys think of the look though. It's mostly for EDC/college and all other things which I might need a bag for in whatever type of weather. If I end up really liking it I might buy one in sandstone as well.

Pic 1 2 3 

If not, any other suggestions, I've been reading this topic but most of them are either hella expensive or don't have any organising.

You just missed it, the 5.11 Rush was on sale for like $60-70US last week on Amazon.

Edited by brooks_

pre-hab-backpack-ASUE_JK3_hero.jpg

just got this, my arcetryx pyxis was smaller than i thought it was going to be so i wanted to find something else intermediary before i can afford a vis ballistic. (long time)

when i was looking for bags though, i found these two that were just outside of my price range that caught my eye:

51a6minnfCL.jpg

51kN3on234L.jpg

for travel purposes might end up with one of those as well. the middle pack looks like what is called the trappist pack, but i have no idea what it is actually called. the bottom one is called the crevasse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...