Backpacks

ag229487

Don't buy it.

I got it the other day but its a nasty light grey colour and it dosent look padded it just looks thin and flimsy, that combined with a slight shiny finish means overall it just looks like some cheap-ass freebie you got from a convention.

I returned it.

Well that's a shame then. It looked promising.

On the waterproof front ..If you aren't taking a laptop with you and need a compartment for it, this one is my bag of choice

I own a older model (with a hipstrap) but it has been keeping everything dry on boat rides to downpours to blizzards.

You can take the staps of and be left wit a dry bag. Extra custom fitted pouch inside for your electronics and a organizer.

The one thing I didn't like is the big logo but hey..patag270004_109689_jb.jpg

any recs for small tech back packs? size im after is somewhere along the lines of the jansport half pint, perhaps a little larger.

Killspencer Special Ops (on the smaller side)

Reload Bags Small Flight Pack (on the larger side)

Edited by frankie_four

^yes, call them horrendous

in your pointy brown suede douche chukka boots

edit:

forgot that was some other guy and not you x_x but you liked those things so

yeeeeaaah

I hope the egg cushioned your fall.

I hate chukka's.

Smart-shoes though I was looking at, and don't mind the look of.

If I could get some grenson's at a really good price I would.

I hope the egg cushioned your fall.

I hate chukka's.

Smart-shoes though I was looking at, and don't mind the look of.

If I could get some grenson's at a really good price I would.

Stop being poor perhaps? Or prioritize your spending - if you want/need Grensons, save the money you would have spent on a suede/corduroy backpack.

You've got a point, my income ain't brilliant, and I do need to prioritise my spending, but it seems on this forum, if you don't spend the almost maximum amount on the flashiest gear, your a poor fool and you get neg repped. That, to me, is a tad harsh.

bike-bag-1.jpg

I carry this to/from classes and it's got plenty of room for all my textbooks and even my 15" mbp. It's also waterproof so it's good for those rainy days.

this is awesome. here's w2c: http://missionworkshop.com/products/bags/backpacks/rucksack/sanction.php

Edited by Moriarty

You've got a point, my income ain't brilliant, and I do need to prioritise my spending, but it seems on this forum, if you don't spend the almost maximum amount on the flashiest gear, your a poor fool and you get neg repped. That, to me, is a tad harsh.

i dunno. i own quite literally no high-end/designer clothing with the exception of a pair of thrifted diet butcher slim skins which could be fake (only variant i've seen of them online has different sole unit) but i don't get run over by neg train for fits/waywt shoe edition.

this is a thread about backpacks.

anyways

does anyone have experience with the nanamica cycling pack?

Nanamica_Pack.jpgI kinda dig it, wish there was more going on in the front panel, but last season's black version looks really nice to me.  I have the opportunity to check it out IRL but I think with packs especially there's a lot you can't deduce just by feeling it and trying it on in-store for a few minutes.

Edited by Nebulae

I want a backpack that I can that can carry a MBP 15", running shoes/shirt/shorts, and some other random small knick knacks. Any recommendations? 

The Mission Workshop backpack, recommended right above your post, can do all that...

does anyone know if there are any similar design like this cote&ciel's bag?

rucksack_grey_melange_15inch_three-fourt

read the review on the previous page, and they are huge, prefer something smaller than these

Edited by keenks

Have a look at one in-person before you buy, i wanted one then saw them in a store and they are huuuuuuge, way way bigger than they look in the pictures

maybe, just maybe, you saw the 'Large' size, cause i saw their website, and theres a medium size for these..

Edited by keenks

I have the medium and it isnt that big IMO. i would definitely prefer the large.

As you can see in this picture, it only just fits regular sized nike shoe box (iirc).

8410658232_dd721c0b76_z.jpg

Edited by johnbos

this is a thread about backpacks.

anyways

does anyone have experience with the nanamica cycling pack?

Nanamica_Pack.jpgI kinda dig it, wish there was more going on in the front panel, but last season's black version looks really nice to me. I have the opportunity to check it out IRL but I think with packs especially there's a lot you can't deduce just by feeling it and trying it on in-store for a few minutes.

Awful backpack.