Backpacks

ag229487

Yeh, i have a khaki regular sized kanken, it was great as a eurotripping daypack and it got beat up but it's ugly and they don't drape well, just like a big box on your back if its full. function>form, i also took the hand carry bit off mine, unecessary.

What's the consensus on t-level bags? Looking at the 25l ethnic print joint. Can't get the mstrpiece because the store is out of stock for my preferred colorway.

110127_tl_02_700.jpg

I would definitely recommend T-Level.

I love mine, I have the Challenger in grey. It has been my school bag and my travel bag throughout Europe.

anyone know of a good site to use to find/buy good backpacks? obvs i understand this might be a difficult question but I'm on the hunt for a new backpack and really havent seen anything i like (porter is cool but over priced imo, NFP would be cool but not big enough)..

anyone know of a good site to use to find/buy good backpacks? obvs i understand this might be a difficult question but I'm on the hunt for a new backpack and really havent seen anything i like (porter is cool but over priced imo, NFP would be cool but not big enough)..

I like Topo Designs.

I don't think Herschel is a joke now as to suggest in its brief existence it started out as something any different (than it is now). They sell vintage/heritage/whateveryouwannacallit inspired backpacks at a price that can be expected for a widely available trendy backpack.

Started an accessories line using natural Korean fabrics with traditional Korean fabrics. All the bags were hand made in Seoul and dyed in the countryside of Korea using persimmon fruit, gall nut, charcoal, ash, and other nuts and plants. I've only made a couple of pieces for now, but would love to hear what you guys think!

The colors go through a 4 week dyeing process (which I will elaborate on later if people are interested) but its pretty interesting. Also, every part of the fabric is different in terms of color/texture because of how random the amount of exposure to sun is to different parts of the fabric, so every piece is unique in their own way.

M2 Backpack

3m2group1.jpg

Some details:

4m2black.jpg

Monk Sack

7monkgroup1.jpg

10monkgrey.jpg

More pictures and information can be found at http://iisewear.com

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks guys.

Hey guys,

The price will be set sometime next week when I return to Seoul (I'm in Hong Kong until tomorrow). I literally have only a couple pieces of each for now. Waiting on fabric to get to me (hopefully in another 2 weeks or so).

I will measure and post the dimensions of both bags when I get back to Korea.

Monk sack style was inspired by the monks I've seen living and travelling around China and Korea for the past couple of years, hence the name. The opening for the monk sack is actually as wide as the base of the bag, when you pull both straps in opposite directions it encloses and "squishes" together kind of. I'll post more detailed photos on this as well.

Thanks for the feedback so far, appreciate it.

So basically I need this backpack:

eastpak-cosmic-devotion-backpack-1.jpg

eastpak-cosmic-devotion-backpack-2.jpg

eastpak-cosmic-devotion-backpack-3.jpg

The only information I can find on it is spring/summer 2012 and there will only be 500 of 'em. Does anyone happen to have any additional information on this backpack and could I be directed to an individual or service that would be able to proxy it for me assuming it's not available online? I was not aware that Eastpak pulled out of the U.S. market, making this even harder for me to try and get.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Got a few messages about people asking about the size of the bags. They aren't as small as they look in the product shoot.

M2 Backpack

Approx: Height: 46CM/ 18.1 Inches

Approx. left to right width: 34CM/ 13.5 Inches

Approx Side Thickness at base: 11.5CM/ 4.5 Inches

Monk Sack

Approx. Height: 54.5CM/ 21.5 Inches

Approx. left to rigth width: 42CM/ 16.5 Inches

Approx Side Thickness at base: 9.5CM/ 3.8 Inches

Interior of grey bags (both monk and m2)

DSC_0941-1.jpg?t=1320654090

Interior of black & olive bags (both monk and m2)

DSC_1096.jpg?t=1320652502

DSC_1104.jpg?t=1320654276

Pictures of both worn will be posted soon. Currently only a few pieces available.

Both bags come with a padded laptop divider that will fit up to a 15".

The zipper pictured on the interior is the only zipper tab like that, the rest of the zippers on the outside for both bag styles are all strips of leather.

DSC_1159.jpg?t=1320656383

The M2 as well as the monk sack both have the same design on the bottom of the base. Here is a picture of the monk sack bottom:

DSC_1118.jpg?t=1320656392

We also made some tags today by hand using Hanji Paper (made from Korean Mulberry Tree), has a really nice texture to the paper and random spots of different colors.

DSC_1090.jpg?t=1320656409