Backpacks

ag229487

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

I was checking out that Jansport Heads Up earlier as well, but as smaller du, idk if the nonadjustable seat-belt-like strap would work well for me. Spending $150 on a Cordura Jansport doesn't sound worth it either.

Looks like I'll just end up getting the Right Pack jawn and save me some dough for the time being.

Quality is super weak, bought one to use in a pinch since it was so cheap, had the seams coming apart within a weak - the pleather has held up well but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it's gross and cracking.

How is the quality on the Herschel bags?

I havnt had any problems to be honest. I took mine with me and it was on my back pretty much every day when I went to Europe and the US. I had a 17 inch macbook in it every day and cameras and all sorts of shit.

Material wise it feels pretty shitty though so I want to find something else.

Re: page 18. I have both that gregory and the north face purple label. I like the NF better since it's more comfortable / looks nicer IMO but I really hate the internal zip thing. If the bottom half was just an external small pouch it would be perfect, but splitting such an already small bag into two compartments is kind of dumb.

I posted this image in the animal print thread but I have the same bag in grey. It can hold a lot but can become extremely compact as well thanks to all the cinches. I would definitely purchase T Level again as the quality is really nice and it has a good amount of pockets, padding etc.

tlevel.jpg