Uhhhh... Vermont?

herpsky

visit.. a mod furniture store circa50 in VT

mod furniture?

what is it?

mod as in like fred perry / suspenders / skinhead steez?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres only one thing... goth ninja circle jerk

In searching for the perfect photo to represent a goth ninja circle jerk, I came across this creepy photo... and totally lost my train of thought.

goth3et3.jpg

Something about that mask frightens me. A lot.

also, the burton tent sale < the sale at the skatepark...?

that doesnt sound right

Yeah i mean their tent sale has way more stuff, but also everything decent gets picked threw on the first day. People camp out now, and there is huge lines..Still might be worth checking out though. We pretty much do our sale at cost just to get rid of our old stock. "If it aint selling, it's costing"..

• 2 weeks later...

heading up to my apt in burlingtron this weekend. cant add much that hasnt been said. talent, and AA are good. theres some good thrift stores in the area. a hypebeasty nike/streetware store on church street.

montreal is always fun. close enough, maybe 1.5hours at the max to get in and find a place to park.

what are you going to school for? im stuck in the engineering program.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but there is a shop on Pine street (at least there was one 5 years ago) that had tons of old jeans. I don't remember specifically what they had, but I bet you could find some old Levi's redlines. It's near the Greyhound station. Worth a check out at least.

Edit... I guess it's called the Battery Street Jeans Exchange at 7 Marble Ave

• 2 weeks later...
i heard theres a few japanese girls in vermont.

From the number of people who said that I'm the first Asian they've ever talked out outside of a Chinese restaurant in their life I don't think there are a lot.

Well shit I'll be in Brattleboro by Monday time to load up the New Hampshire booze and sit out the winter again.

• 3 weeks later...
is there anything in montpelier?

Nope.

Well, there are some metric mileage things on the 89 there I guess.

• 2 months later...
is there anything in montpelier?

Yo, MP is what we called it when i lived there. I hated vermont so much i just renamed everything. ok MP.

charlie 0's is the only spot that kinda get nuts everynight, but what it really ends up being more than anything else is a local dive, if a bartended named Nell is working your psyched... It can be fun there, but its where shit can and will get dark, it go's as late as anything in town aside from this one other spot Mc Gillicutties.

Mc G is right around the corner from the NECI resturant (not half bad sometimes) and they have good beer and GREAT BURGERS, the best in town actually IMO, the fries kick ass too, and they have great football deals every sunday.

Saduci's can be good too, you cant miss it as you turn in to town, its right there up front. They have decent italian food for VT. pizzas ok, pastas ok, not so pricey.

Thats more or less what there was to do in town when i lived there, i was broke most of the time, but that really does not matter there so much. but there are a few things here and there that kick the ass.

AND GO TO RIVER RUN IN PLAINFIELD IF YOU HAVENT. Get the bacon. fancy homes. its all sooooo good there its nuts. the only reason i ever want to go back to vt revolves around this place existing still. http://www.riverrunbbq.com/php/how_we_bbq.php

hope it helps.

personally i love vermont .. spent a lot of time there over the years

maybe i was just a cool canadian shred dude but it was reeeaall easy to pick up chicks ..

TEACH ME GOD

Wait, but Vermont is like the east coast Oregon. Aren't American hippie chicks easy? Just carry around plenty of bud and offer to smoke out the ones who look like they showered in the last week. You're golden.

I totalled my Acura TL avoiding a deer and all I got was some hippie pussy.

Don't get with Vermont girls, not worth the little trouble they might cause.

well

i guess im not lookin inthe right places...

cause hippie / scenester girls don't go out to bars

Although I bet the townies are pretty desperate for action. You can also try your local whole-foods market, I think there's one in Burlington near the bus stop. I haven't been to Burlington since April though, so yeah. Oh and coffee shops are pretty nice. If you smoke pot around the cemetary north of Church st. you might get some attention too.

Brattleboro is definitely dead for women which is why I'm still doing long distance with California.

Although I bet the townies are pretty desperate for action. You can also try your local whole-foods market, I think there's one in Burlington near the bus stop. I haven't been to Burlington since April though, so yeah. Oh and coffee shops are pretty nice. If you smoke pot around the cemetary north of Church st. you might get some attention too.

Brattleboro is definitely dead for women which is why I'm still doing long distance with California.

My buddies are thinking of posting ads in the personal section of Seven Days.

We reek of desperation.

There is a town not too far from Burlington called Stowe. It is full of rich fuckers who only go there to vacation in the winter during ski season. There are plenty of decent girls...

Agreed. Whenever we came up from Boston to ski for the weekend my brother and I would sneak out of the lodge and find plenty of nice ass.