People Who Need Some Negative Rep

englandmj7

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
i don't get why people just won't let it go, shit's in the past. though the neg in branesploads sig was a mistake on his part. regardless eason needs neg reps again please, i have no idea why the fuck he's in the green.

he was a mediocre poster before, but he prob only negged you to lash out with that azn insecurity thing we have about white men 'stealing' our women

it's aite dude, just let it go... he didn't hurt your e-peen that bad

Absolutely nothing, other than watching from the sidelines like most everyone else. I'm sure he's decent enough in real life, it's probably been beaten to death enough though. Just seems to keep going...

yeah, he wasn't like a complete clown or w/e before his bp got stolen

he turned to snitch after losing 400-600$ visvim jawn. it actually sounds reasonable

not all of us ballin constant

and now it's like the sig thing just perpetuates the gang mentality against him.

not defending his actions, got <3 for brainsplode

I'm not sure if I'd call it reasonable, but it's run its course for sure. I never really cared much for the board vendetta against XenoX or Kodiak, but this kid just bugged me...but you're right, probably run its course...until someone bumps the thread in 2013 and it gets going again. I'm kinda feeling Omega as the forum dispute moderator, bringing unity to the Sufu board.

On another, completely unrelated note, what happened to Julian? I wasn't always stoked on what he posted or said, but he just vanished...

i negged eason a little back and then he gave me a retaliatory neg. dude is a straight bro. makes the worst posts on SF too always talking about how punchable people look, he doesnt see the irony.

eason is one big boy who wears his clothes a little too tight, it's a wonder that him, hblack, augustus and sonicvoodoo ever got in the green

waywt hive mentality

i guess sv got rep for being an old man, i guess that's legit

Guest jmatsu
eason is one big boy who wears his clothes a little too tight, it's a wonder that him, hblack, augustus and sonicvoodoo ever got in the green

waywt hive mentality

i guess sv got rep for being an old man, i guess that's legit

their reps are merely the culmination of attempted peasant uprisings. peasant rep can never really affect the forum's aristocracy, thus they think that the act of championing these/their peer peons will actually amount to something meaningful. it is a probable assumption that their reps were given 2 them not because of any merit or contribution, but outta mere spite (or the uprising agenda) for those of us who loathe them or from that of pity.

how does shit work again? the neg rep one gives is like half of the positive?

i negged eason a little back and then he gave me a retaliatory neg. dude is a straight bro. makes the worst posts on SF too always talking about how punchable people look, he doesnt see the irony.

Actually I give a positive rep back to anybody who negs me with an actual comment, other people can attest to this. For what it's worth, I saw your criticism of a recent fit saying I looked like a "bro going to a wedding", and I found this post of yours because I was trying to +rep you and thank you for your criticism, and I still would +rep you if I was able to give it out. But I'll neg somebody back when they say something either stupid, or don't offer any real criticism at all. I probably negged you because you just wrote ".", Go cry about it.

Anyway, I'm sure you have a very punchable face, bro! *slams red bull vodka*

side note:

retaliating with neg is just straight stupid. If somebody negs you, just take it in stride. Is rep really that serious that you need to go hunt down a post from the negger and return the favour? Especially with something as articulate as "gtfo", "you're a bitch" (although "you're" is misspelled 95% of the time), "you just don't get it", or anything along those lines.

my $0.02

i dont think ive ever retaliated on a neg rep

its just a bitchass thing to do

Oh man!!!

THIS, hahahah!

I like it when you get retaliatory rep on the first post which they could find which almost always turns out to be some really good, +rep worthy one aswell...

Also good are retaliatory reps with just a copy-paste of what I said.

But, even better, recieving neg reps for infractions I've given or bullshitposts I deleted...

You won't believe the bitchassness of some people...