englandmj7

THlS FAGGOT.

farmo.jpg

AA

NIXION

NUDIE/NUDIE

NUDIE

COMMON PROJECTS

SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HAIR. LOOKS LIKE MY MOM. PROBABLY SHAVES HIS ASSHOLE. ACTUALLY I DON'T KKNOW. HE PROBABLY FUCKS GIRLS IN THE ASS SO HE CAM PRETEND THEIR HIS BOIFRIEND!111111111111111111

FUCKING NEG REP THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FAIRY.

PLZ

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THlS FAGGOT.

SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING HAIR. LOOKS LIKE MY MOM. PROBABLY SHAVES HIS ASSHOLE. ACTUALLY I DON'T KKNOW. HE PROBABLY FUCKS GIRLS IN THE ASS SO HE CAM PRETEND THEIR HIS BOIFRIEND!111111111111111111

PLZ

hey, fuck you man.

I probably get more pussy then you. douchebag.

nah, I am not talking about the models. I was never smart enough for that shit. I am talking about the acutal 5 inch action figures... seriously 50 bucks or something, because they had to be imported from japan or some shit. And they where only availbe at FAO Schwartz.

:(

Guest itsmeJT
THlS FAGGOT.

PLZ

this faggot for naming himself in order to dissuade others from doing it.

i pendulate between a little pity and a good deal of derision and disbelief on edmond. mostly you are right...he does have the occasional good post but it's topped off in a major way with a dollop of superwtf.

i've probably positive and negative repped him before (have i, ed?). thats the extent of this contradiction.

your right tip and yeah you did man.. welll thats me im not your goody two shoe poster..poser... hehe

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18101&page=43&highlight=heBAY

selegna found the original photo on a bmx site. after i neg repped him he sent me a PM saying how he "never said it was his". but he never denied that it wasn't his either when he later on posted a 'thank you' comment to everybody who +repped him.

i just think it's shitty. restoring bikes is a lot of work, time, and money.

I believe I've come up with a solution for the "rep reacharound" thread. Join me in the neg repping.

ok, but just once. also arent you a mod cant you just delete a whole thread, i know that i would have by now. that would be kinda cool people loging on seeing 700 less rep points than the day before.

cant do it, england is one of my favorite posters, i actually just repped him in the other thread, so even if i wanted to neg him i wouldnt be able to do it for like 3 weeks.

Anyone who tries to start a smear campaign against me deserves neg rep all day. Give it to him now.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=2804

Hahahahahahahahah..................*wait for it*............

hahahahahahhahaahahahah..................ok, ok, I'm done...........

ahahahhahahahahahahahah. I lied.

A smear campaign generally involves some level of criticism; you look like an idiot all by yourself.