People Who Need Some Negative Rep

englandmj7

Please, share your list.

If said user's offenses are deemed unworthy, they shall receive negative rep.

First and foremost, I nominate: Narmina

First we are led to believe that it is a decent-looking female, but then all we started getting were pictures of some dude with a rainbow Louis Vuitton bag.....

This:

4racztl.jpg

To This:

4zxt1eo.jpg

Please, negative rep:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=18239

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsmeJT
Airjamie Does Not Like Itsmejt

really?

honestly mate no hate from me

i just really wanna jam a knife up your mothers crotch and pull upwards till she's cut in two but that's not hate, just mere whimsy

hope she's not dead, i'd be gutted

haha, I dont neg rep that often, but all three members mentioned so far have gotten the red from me recently.

plus jake snake, his topics are confusing and he speaks dumb.

669bepl.jpg

this was funny. wouldn't abusing power be banning someone for fun rather then giving reputation, eddy? :o

669bepl.jpg

this was funny. wouldn't abusing power be banning someone for fun rather then giving reputation, eddy? :o

that's cool, i'm about to neg rep him when i can again too. he just is the absolute worst poster with nothing to offer anyone except his schoolgirl internet banter. heheheheehehe

that's cool, i'm about to neg rep him when i can again too. he just is the absolute worst poster with nothing to offer anyone except his schoolgirl internet banter. heheheheehehe

come on man why do you have this hate on me? are you jealous of something i have? or what? whatever it is man whatever bad things you said about me i still love you...;)

i pendulate between a little pity and a good deal of derision and disbelief on edmond. mostly you are right...he does have the occasional good post but it's topped off in a major way with a dollop of superwtf.

i've probably positive and negative repped him before (have i, ed?). thats the extent of this contradiction.