Turning up your jeans...

Victor

i hem everything i buy to fit myself.. whether its selvege or not.. cuz dont really see any point to show off a selvege pants.. who really cares?

as well.. i hate to turn it up.. as im 5'5.. haha.. so it gives a short impression :D

i think that dragging just ruins the jeans, hemming is ok and looks good but i never really go out an actually hem something no matter how much i need to, i just think that cuffing gives it a more distinct look, but if your gonna wear them with boots or leather nice ass shit, i think a cuff looks like ass, that shit needs to be hemmed

newc1copy0um.jpg

I don't normally like to cuff my jeans at all, but I got a pair of those premium 501's with the selvege and they were all hella long so I got 1/2" turnups stitched into them. I don't really like how they look though, because you're not supposed to wash them and the knee's are all bagged out. Perfect length/cuffs + bagged out knee's=gay.

I'm a partial to the ol the cuff and drag myself ... I'm not a huge fan of the cuff but for some reason I always end up buying jeans that are just a little too long and I can never be bothered to hem them.. so it's a small cuff and then they drag otherwise its straight up dragging.

i would NEVER let my jeans drag the floor.. no fucking way..

if theyre going too long i'll roll 'em up like a skinhead or tuck 'em in like a cyclist..

most my jeans i tailor anyway, so all selvedge seam steeez is lost - hence me mostly wearing cheap vintage 501's ive tailored the crap out of until my nuts bleed..

i rock a turn up the size of the bottom hem.. its litterally like 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch.. steez. no contest.