Interest Check: Dior Homme Sneakers Look-alike Buckle Strap

skinnyguy

find it for $100 shipped then link it here...They dont even have the shoes on yesstyle.com ....sure if they do carry the shoes for $100 then you can say that but why say that when they dont carry the shoes.

sorry man. no offense. i only said that coz i paid full price when those kicks first came out and then they were slashed down to $215 at barney's during their sale soon after

i didnt say i'd find the exact same pair, i said there were similar dior rip-off sneakers on yesstyle at a price closer to 100 dollars.

i simply wanted you to justify your price versus yesstyle's, considering that you didnt and aren't providing any explanation about these shoes beyond the fact that they're leather and come in certain sizes.

we're all supposed to just trust in your product and the integrity of your pricing because why, you're that fucking cool? i especially dig how you tried to neg rep me, too.

you and your stock photos and iffy prices need a good goddamn reality check.

i didnt say i'd find the exact same pair, i said there were similar dior rip-off sneakers on yesstyle at a price closer to 100 dollars.

i simply wanted you to justify your price versus yesstyle's, considering that you didnt and aren't providing any explanation about these shoes beyond the fact that they're leather and come in certain sizes.

we're all supposed to just trust in your product and the integrity of your pricing because why, you're that fucking cool? i especially dig how you tried to neg rep me, too.

you and your stock photos and iffy prices need a good goddamn reality check.

lets just get things straighten out. Im not here to make a profit just for the additional convience fee. My brother just went over to korea for the summer and would be coming back soon and came upon these shoes that he thought i would like. I just thought other forum member would like to get a hold of one too. That is the reason why I title it Interest Check. If no one is interested in these shoes I wouldnt bother my brother to get any. If you think the price are iffy then just ignore, there is no need to leave post that are uncall for.

I think we just need to cool it down guys. skinnyguy is providing a service he thought some of us here might be interested. I am keen on knowing hows the feel on the leather? Relatively good?

thanks for making things more clear. However to answer your question, I do not know the feel of the leather but my bro told me that the feel of the shoe is decent.

I think we just need to cool it down guys. skinnyguy is providing a service he thought some of us here might be interested. I am keen on knowing hows the feel on the leather? Relatively good?

kudos to u,skinnyguy. design-wise, the knock off version is better, in my opinion ,coz they're mid-cut ( as opposed to the orig which are low).

Ha. Dude you resellers are tripping. Guys these sneakers are fron jineejinee. They retail for like $60

http://www.jineejinee.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=072010000070&search=&sort=order2

The site also has fake annD sneaks too

http://www.jineejinee.com/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=072010000066&search=&sort=order2

WOW!!!! unbelievable... i'd take 2 pairs instantly. any dude(s) fr korea willing to proxy or do pick-up? i could see the barrage of orders pouring in as soon as the word gets out. thx for the heads up, airjamie!!!