Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

new doco by vice, 'surviving alone in alaska'. the dude is super nice and inspirational. definitely worth a watch:

Heimo Korth is the last man standing in 19 million acres of Alaskan wilderness. His neighbors are polar bears and caribous. Say good bye to civilization and see how they do it in the arctic circle on the last frontier in America.

Edited by conqueror

soo.... now they won't put phones between their tits anymore? I feel like that's a disservice.

edit: can't look at their tits pretending to look at their phone or looking at tits when it rings.

Edited by wahwho11

how does korea customs know exactly how and where these babies were cooked into pills?

sounds like some propaganda shit to me.

....not that i haven't heard of dead babies in china before

http://www.refinery29.com/post-poo-drops

A.P.C.'s New Emergency Bathroom Fragrance: Post-Poo Drops

French label A.P.C. and Australian beauty brand Aesop believe we all deserve better. Behold, the Aprés-Poo Perfume. Post-Poo Drops is the first bathroom scent created specifically for masking... well... you know what.Meant to be, ahem, dropped into your toilet bowl, "after vigorous bathroom activity has occurred," Post-Poo Drops feature floral and citrus top notes and, at $29, make a great housewarming gift for, "those who eat, drink, and digest daily."

this issue was featured in an investigative report and they found that most of the time its placenta pills but the rare one they managed to find was aborted babies...

they grate the 'babies' in a blender and just filled it in pills. lot of bacteria.

how does korea customs know exactly how and where these babies were cooked into pills?

sounds like some propaganda shit to me.

....not that i haven't heard of dead babies in china before