Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

http://news.yahoo.com/taxi-driver-becomes-first-mummy-3-000-years-101917345.html

next or previous level?

"A former British taxi driver has become the first person in the world for 3,000 years to be mummified in the same way as the pharaohs."

I wanna be a mummy when I die tho

man orders size 14.5 slipper and gets size 1450 after 'mistranslation in china'.

A man who ordered a special size 14.5 slipper to fit his oversized foot was sent a size 1,450 after the Chinese manufacturers failed to spot a decimal point in his order.

Tom Boddingham, 27, has a size 13 right foot while his left is slightly bigger measuring a size 14 and a half.

When he ordered his custom slipper, the manufacturers in China misread "size 14.5" and instead built a size 1,450 measuring 7ft long.

Mr Boddingham, who has always worn custom made shoes, said he now plans to sell the giant slipper on eBay.

He said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures 210 x 130 x 65cms - the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car.

"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."

"I'm going to sell it online and if I can make a few quid out of it then all the better."

A company spokesman for Monster Slippers apologised to Tom, from Ilford, in east London, and said the mistake occurred because of a translation error.

The spokesman said: "We have apologised to Mr Boddingham and are making him a replacement slipper of the right dimensions."

A spokesman for the factory said they thought the slipper was for a shop window display.

slipper_2031885b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8837736/Man-orders-size-14.5-slipper-and-gets-size-1450-after-mistranslation-in-China.html

New camera allows users to shoot first, focus later

The Lytro camera, introduced on Wednesday by a group of Stanford University-educated tech-heads, represents a complete break with how what we see gets translated into still images.

The first clue is that the photographer focuses the shot after taking the picture, not before.

Guest guincho

http://vimeo.com/30668685

20 Hz observes a geo-magnetic storm occurring in the Earth's upper atmosphere. Working with data collected from the CARISMA radio array and interpreted as audio, we hear tweeting and rumbles caused by incoming solar wind, captured at the frequency of 20 Hertz. Generated directly by the sound, tangible and sculptural forms emerge suggestive of scientific visualisations. As different frequencies interact both visually and aurally, complex patterns emerge to create interference phenomena that probe the limits of our perception.

i want an mp3 of this

man orders size 14.5 slipper and gets size 1450 after 'mistranslation in china'.

A man who ordered a special size 14.5 slipper to fit his oversized foot was sent a size 1,450 after the Chinese manufacturers failed to spot a decimal point in his order.

Tom Boddingham, 27, has a size 13 right foot while his left is slightly bigger measuring a size 14 and a half.

When he ordered his custom slipper, the manufacturers in China misread "size 14.5" and instead built a size 1,450 measuring 7ft long.

Mr Boddingham, who has always worn custom made shoes, said he now plans to sell the giant slipper on eBay.

He said: "It was sent directly from Hong Kong and measures 210 x 130 x 65cms - the same length as a grizzly bear or a family car.

"I reckon I must be the owner of the biggest slipper in the world."

"I'm going to sell it online and if I can make a few quid out of it then all the better."

A company spokesman for Monster Slippers apologised to Tom, from Ilford, in east London, and said the mistake occurred because of a translation error.

The spokesman said: "We have apologised to Mr Boddingham and are making him a replacement slipper of the right dimensions."

A spokesman for the factory said they thought the slipper was for a shop window display.

slipper_2031885b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8837736/Man-orders-size-14.5-slipper-and-gets-size-1450-after-mistranslation-in-China.html

Idk if I buy this, wouldn't they have charged him wayyy more money and he would have known something wasn't right?