Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

you should generalize the local community where I live some more.

I don't know anyone that has not watched him work. He fucks with layers and bright colors a lot more, mainly smearing shit into whatever he is trying to produce. He puts a lot of layers down and then wipes some of the top layers off. It's interesting, but they all kinda look the same, and I'm not so big into hippy art.

I could, but it's not just your area that's like that.

This type of art isn't next level, it's just neglected by the locals, whom which such artists call "neighbors." Tourists take notice to it because they're out there looking for something new, where as the locals see it as someone they drive by everyday.

yeah, I know. I just happen to live in an area that largely supports local creations, be it food or art. . Locals are able to determine what is legitimate and what is not, and support whichever they determine to be worthy. That man preys on tourists (which is also the name of our minor league baseball team)

might be a late pass but i just came across this....

2. Cone-ing

buy cone-ing mugs, tshirts and magnets

Cone-ing is when a person orders an ice-cream cone at a drive-thru and when the order is ready accepting the cone from the ice cream end instead of the cone. This will here hereby confuse the drive-thru attendant.

Son: "Dad, can I have a dollar?" Dad: "Why?" Son: "Because I'm bored and want to go cone-ing with my friends." Dad: "Ok, but here's another dollar...save at least one cone for me!"

For more examples just google "cone-ing" there have been many "coners," one who participates in cone-ing, that have created videos!

coning coneing youtube trend aussie humor fad

by Sir Ellingsworth Jun 14, 2011 share this

3. Cone-ing

buy cone-ing mugs, tshirts and magnets

(Verb) The act of grabbing with one's bare hand the ice cream from an ice cream cone. Consummation or creative application of the said ice cream normally ensues, with or without the cone intact. Credit is given to Australian man Alki Stevens for spawning this new fun, popular activity.

What a n00b, he couldn't even keep a straight face while cone-ing at the McDonald's drive-thru

WygNjMSllLQ

in retrospect this is more strange than next level, but i figured it should go somewhere!