Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Someone suggests to Mayor of Detroit Dave Bind that they build a statue of Robocop on twitter. Someone makes a fan page to raise money and has gotten over 25k, Omni Consumer Products matches it.

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/17/6073913-detroit-robocop-statue-is-go-thanks-internet

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/imaginationstation/detroit-needs-a-statue-of-robocop?ref=users

Robocop will punch you in the dick if you say this isn't next level.

not sure if this has been posted, but easily some of the most disturbing shit I've seen in recent memory.

Twins Madness in the Fast Lane - pt 1

My mom was a social worker at a major juvie in ontario as well as a few other places and she worked with two twins that were constantly trying to kill themselves, smash a glass at dinner and proceed to slice the fuck outa themselves etc, messed up stuff.

Next level stupid?

Texas may allow guns on campus

TEXARKANA, TX (KSLA) –Texas lawmakers prepare to pull the trigger on controversial legislation that would allow students those with conceal and carry licenses to carry guns on college campuses. More than half of the members of the Texas house signed on as co-authors to the bill & the senate passed a similar bill in 2009, so it's likely to pass again there.

Supporters of the bill say it allows for self defense so if a shooter does come on campus students and staff can protect themselves.

"I think it's a good idea. People that have a license for a concealed weapon, I think they would be responsible enough to have a weapon on campus.," said Texas A&M Texarkana student Seth Icenhower.

However some students, like Luciana Henry, don't want someone in their class carrying a gun even if they do have a license.

"All the violence that has happened in the past at schools, universities, with people bringing guns on campus. You don't know what type of emotional day they're having. They could decide to come and shoot up the school or shoot anybody they don't like," said Henry.

She feels campus security carrying guns should be enough to protect students.

http://www.ksla.com/Global/story.asp?S=14071908

because this is real life and not call of duty?

about a year ago there was actually a shooting at the community college near where i live, granted it was one guy shooting another in the parking lot, and fortunately nobody was seriously injured (to my knowledge) but if they were both armed they would have kept shooting until one of them was dead.

Do a little research about the UT campus shootings in the 60s. Crazy sniper motherfucker got up in the bell tower and started picking people off. A few students grabbed their rifles and returned fire, pinning him down until SWAT could get up and take him out. That day, a few responsible and sane students probably saved a couple lives. You can't legislate crazy people.

because this is real life and not call of duty?

about a year ago there was actually a shooting at the community college near where i live, granted it was one guy shooting another in the parking lot, and fortunately nobody was seriously injured (to my knowledge) but if they were both armed they would have kept shooting until one of them was dead.

concealed carry requirements aren't just a fill out a form, send in 20 bucks. if someone has a concealed carry permit, I trust them with a gun. So should you. If a whackjob comes into my place of work or a chick fil a where I am just trying to get something to eat, I would be very glad to have a dude with a concealed carry permit shooting the guy that believes in the timecube in the face.

learn about gun laws and don't act just as prejudiced about gun owners and texans as they probably are about people like you. In 2009, of all the convictions in texas for violent crimes, .15 percent of those were CC holders. A cursory glance at the statistics shows that out of 25M people in texas, only 101 convictions involved people with CCs - that's a total percentage of .0004 percent of the population(convictions not necessarily being a good number to use, but it's a cursory glance, again).

Basically in a statistical sense, you can trust someone with a CC.

if all guns were outlawed, people could only kill from a distance with throwing knives/tomahawks. many innocent deaths could be prevented. but hey, i'm just a communist hippie that plays too much black ops.