Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

please quote source, would be interested in reading up on that. i know that the magnetic pole has has changed direction multiple times in earths history. but if that is happening right now it would be another historical event that just really makes living now really fucking exciting

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/98604/20110107/polar-reversal-magnetic-polar-shift-north-pole-south-pole-earth-magnetic-pole-2012-mayan-calendar-ap.htm

Polar shift is normal and happens every 11 years or so if I remember correctly. Magnetic reversal would end life on earth. That happens every few million years or something, but I am pretty sure we are overdue for it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/98604/20110107/polar-reversal-magnetic-polar-shift-north-pole-south-pole-earth-magnetic-pole-2012-mayan-calendar-ap.htm

Polar shift is normal and happens every 11 years or so if I remember correctly. Magnetic reversal would end life on earth. That happens every few million years or something, but I am pretty sure we are overdue for it.

when that article started citing wikipedia i was really disappointed :mad:

2ivnki.jpg

Look again at that dot. That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every ‘superstar,’ every ‘supreme leader,’ every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there — on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

This needs to be shown to children from day one. Things would be so much different.

But to call this "next level" is sort of dumb. More like humbling.

a comparison between really fast cars and f1 cars. I'll embed the vids for the lazy.

fast cars:

JUhu13qp8Oc

f1:

seget3zOj_8

that's crazy how much faster the formula 1 cars go. they basically shoot right through that turn while the other "really fast cars" hug the wall and then apex the turn. crazy stuff. would +rep but must spread.

lmao, just saw this on the news:

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13824956

Ninety students who attend Frayser High School in Memphis are currently pregnant or have already had a baby this year. The stunning number means nearly 11 percent of the school's approximately 800 students are already experiencing the trials of parenthood.